Who should buy the Adidas Predator 19.3 Firm Ground
This Adidas cleat is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe with TPU-injected layers for excellent traction and grip
- You are after a soccer cleat with stud configuration for stability
Features of the Adidas Predator 19.3 Firm Ground
- The Adidas Predator 19.3 Firm Ground soccer shoe is one for comfort and grip in the field. Sporting an ankle-high Primemesh-based upper, it brings a supportive, sock-like feel as it ensures a great fit through its anatomical design. The mesh-based material brings a second-skin-like feel while maximizing the soccer shoe’s snugness. A central lacing system adds to the fit, as well, by bringing in an element of customizability. Ball control is made much more pronounced by the embossings found on the vamp.
- The Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)-injected layers outsole of this model provides stability, traction, and grip for firm ground courts. An eleven-geometric-stud configuration is integrated into this model.
Size and fit
The Adidas Predator 19.3 Firm Ground football cleat brings a comfortable fit through its Primemesh upper. The material wraps around the wearer’s foot that allows for a snug, sock-like fit.
A central lacing system, similar to the Adidas Predator 20.3 shoe, aids the wearer in personalizing this soccer shoe’s fit. This football boot model is made available in men’s standard sizes ranging from 7 to 12.5.
The mid-top upper of the Adidas Predator 19.3 FG soccer cleat is created out of a Primemesh-based material that is anatomically designed to mimic the natural contours of the wearer’s foot.
This form-fitting sock-like element also achieves a snug feel. A central lacing has been introduced into this model’s design, as well.
This feature allows for fit customization. Ball control is ensured by an embossing in the upper area.
For traction and grip in firm ground courts, a TPU is used in the construction of the soleplate. The material is known for its durability, which is why it is a common element among soccer cleats.
The stud configuration is designed to bring stability during play. A total of eleven geometric studs are used; seven are found in the forefoot and four in the heel area.
The Adidas Predator 19.3 Firm Ground soccer cleat is available in a couple of colorways including:
- Bold Blue/ Silver Metallic/ Active Red
- Active Red/ Solar Red/ Core Black [/product_headline]
- The Adidas Predator 19.3 FG soccer cleat is available in the Active Red and Core Black colorway.
- This shoe model is also part of the Adidas Initiator pack.