Good to know
- Created for players who are not afraid to take a stand, the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainers take design inspiration from its firm ground soccer cleat counterparts as it seeks to dominate the small-sided play.
- This soccer cleat has been fitted with an anatomically designed textile material for its upper. The material gives a form-fitting hug around the foot for enhanced support and stability. Moreover, the color-shifting details on this upper add to the cleat’s aesthetic appeal.
- Over the midfoot, this trainer shows a central lacing system that secures the foot in place. It also gives players the option of a more personalized fit.
- Adidas has also equipped the Predator 19.1 Trainer with a Boost midsole. This cushioning system is highly responsive ensuring optimum comfort for the foot. It performs with improved energy return with every step, so players remain unstoppable on the court.
- This soccer shoe also sports a rubber outsole that is ideal for use on the indoor courts. It features linear patterns on its base, meant to offer adequate grip that facilitates quick turns and twists on hard surfaces.
Wearers can expect these soccer shoes to have a snug and supportive fit from its anatomically designed upper that forms to the foot. Equipped with central laces, this cleat allows player to adjust the fit to their preferred tightness.
The upper of the Adidas Predator 19.1 Trainer is lined with an anatomically designed textile upper. This material hugs the foot snugly for added support and comfort. Extending to the ankle is a sock-like collar that locks down the foot, ensuring stability. Adidas has also employed some color-shifting details on the upper for enhanced aesthetic value.
The midfoot highlights a central lacing system that tightens to reinforce the snug fit of the soccer shoe. This allows for a customized fit for every wearer.
Adidas utilizes the Boost cushioning system for these Predator soccer shoes. This midsole performs with high responsiveness, optimizing energy return with each step. It also works to protect the foot and prevent injuries when at play.
Durable rubber material serves as the base of this soccer cleat. The irregular patterns employed on the sole work to supply traction that is beneficial when making turns and twists or executing directional changes when playing on hard surfaces like those in indoor courts.
- This soccer cleat weighs 282 grams.
- It comes in three colorways - a Core Black/Cloud White colorway, an Active Red/Cloud White colorway, and a Cloud White/Core Black colorway.