Who should buy the Adidas Predator 18.3 Firm Ground
This Adidas soccer cleat is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe with geometric hybrid studs for optimized traction and firm on ground courts
- You are after a soccer cleat with Primemesh material for great ball control
Features of the Adidas Predator 18.3 Firm Ground
- Many cheered when the three stripes announced the comeback of the Adidas Predator silo. While the older models of the line focused on power, the new model including the Adidas Predator 18.3 Firm Ground soccer cleat, is built to be thin and lightweight while maintaining ball control for the modern player.
- Taking a look at the specifications of this shoe starting with the mid top upper, this model makes use of a Primemesh material. This type of upper is engineered to hug the foot while delivering softness and great ball control at the same time. It also provides a sock-like fit.
- The soleplate is created with a Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)-injected based material that is a common feature among modern soccer cleat models as it provides flexibility and stability. In addition, the stud configuration is engineered to maximize traction and rotation in firm ground courts through its hybrid stud tips.
Size and fit
The Adidas Predator 18.3 FG soccer cleat has a narrow but comfortable fit. Like this model’s 18.1 version as well as the Adidas Predator 19.1 FG shoe, a central lacing system integrated into the upper helps further the shoe’s fit.
It is available in men’s sizes from 5.5 to 11. It is important to note that several customer reviews indicated that this model runs a half size to one size small so, it is recommended to check the soccer cleat’s fit before purchasing a pair.
Keeping up with the mesh upper trend, the comeback model of the Adidas Predator particularly the 18.3 FG version sports a Primemesh upper which promotes comfort and touch.
The material is also designed to lock down the player's foot creating a snug-fitting cleat. A central lacing system is made available to allow players to customize the fit.
The outsole is created with a TPU-injected material that is designed to create stability for players on the pitch. Using geometric hybrid studs distributed throughout the soleplate, the stud pattern used optimizes turning and traction on firm ground courts.
- Several colorways are available for the Adidas Predator 18.3 FG soccer cleat including cloud White/ Core Black/Real coral and Core black/ Utility Black.