Features of the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers
- In Adidas’ quest to provide personalized fit and secure lockdown for every player, they introduced the Adidas Nemeziz silo. The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers is part of the second-generation Nemeziz. It is crafted with features that are similar to other variations.
- A new feature that differentiates this soccer cleat from the previous model, the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.1 TR, is that the current model is now laceless. The rest of the features found on the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainer are carry-over elements from the previous model.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers features the 360 Agility Bandage System. This revolutionary technology offers a supportive and sock-like fit because of its very elastic nature.
- This soccer cleat has a Dual Lock collar with a unique shape. It does not only provide superior lockdown in the heel area, but it also serves an attractive aesthetic function.
- It is fitted with an eye-catching, semi-transparent Torsion rubber outsole that offers both stability and grip on concrete surfaces.
Size and fit
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers is available in sizes 7 to 13 in men’s version only. This soccer cleat runs a size big. Therefore, it is recommended to get a pair that is one size smaller than your usual size.
The semi-transparent outsole of the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers adds to its clean, modern look. It has a non-slip quality for optimum traction and stability during workouts. Likewise, it offers maximum impact absorption and energy return as the foot hits the ground due to its Torsion rubber component.
The upper of the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers is similar to the rest of the Nemeziz line with the 360 Agility Bandage material. It is a groundbreaking technology that features Torsion Tapes that work like medical tape. It is useful in providing support and stability in the midfoot.
It also has the signature Dual Lock Collar with a distinct asymmetric shape. The purpose of this feature is to keep the foot locked in place especially when making sharp movements.
For increased breathability, the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 TR upper is left uncoated. Aside from allowing excellent airflow, the material also offers exceptional comfort as well as supportive fit.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 18.1 Trainers weighs 300 grams.
- This trendy soccer cleat is also available in firm ground (FG) and soft ground (SG) variations.
- The 360 Agility Bandage technology is inspired by the ancient pre-match ritual of taping the joints. It is believed to enhance stability and support in the area.
- This soccer cleat is available in firm ground variation: Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground.