Good to know
- The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.1 TR features the Agility Bandage System upper using several Torsion Tapes that wrap the foot for flexible support.
- The shoe also uses the Dual Lock Collar system for a secure ankle lockdown despite constant movements.
- The semi-transparent, abrasion-resistant outsole provides enhanced traction on hard, concrete surfaces.
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.1 TR is available in men’s version only. The sizes are from 6 to 13. shoe fits true to size.
The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.1 TR uses a thick, Torsion-assisted rubber sole with a wavy design throughout. The Torsion Ribs provide extra support for push-offs, thus increasing speed and agility.
Another unique design of this soccer cleat’s outsole that is worth noticing are the small cutouts in the midfoot and forefoot areas. It provides ventilation to the foot, especially if you are going to wear the shoe all day.
The upper of the Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.1 TR uses the Agility Bandage system, which offers dynamic support for every move. This innovative, paneled construction is inspired by boxers’ hand wraps for improved physical and mental strength.
This soccer cleat also uses the Dual Lock Collar system. These elasticated materials provide excellent ankle lockdown and support for explosive movements.
This soccer shoe’s traditional lacing system is threaded through the upper with the lace holes coming pretty close to each other. The full lace-up closure provides a more secure fit.
Internally, this soccer shoe has a good amount of synthetic suede padding that molds to the shape of the foot over time. The insole is a solid layer of black foam with a mesh liner on top. Together, they provide a comfortable in-shoe experience.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Tango 17.1 TR comes in four striking colors.
- Football enthusiasts can have their shoe personalized with their names for a minimal fee.
- This soccer cleat was released on June 4, 2017.
- It weighs 10.4 oz.
- Firm ground variations for this shoe model include the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground and Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 FG.