- The Adidas Nemeziz Messi 17.2 Firm Ground is a cleat built for players who aim for extra agility on the pitch. It features a bandage-inspired upper which is a signature aesthetic to the Nemeziz line. This upper material is called the 360 Torsion Tape which originated from the concept of sports taping. This functional element secures acceleration in movement without compromising stability.
- The texture in the upper is brought by the Agility Mesh material. It is engineered to enhance ball touch for responsive passes and dribbles.
- Getting the shoes on is made much easier through the Dual Lock Collar which promotes lockdown and protection for the ankles.
- This soccer cleat’s lightweight outsole is called the Gambetrax. The makeup of this sole is configured to Messi’s style of play. It is composed of conical and bladed studs that aid in quick changes of direction and rotational movement.
- What sets this cleat apart from the regular Nemeziz 17.2 Firm Ground are the bold Messi prints found across the forefoot and rear area. The text is followed by Messi’s personal logo which depicts his love, achievements, and dreams.
This soccer cleat is available in standard men’s sizes ranging from 6 to 13. It is offered in medium width and fits true to size. The bandage-inspired upper wraps the foot snugly without the restricting sensation. With the help of the traditional lacing system, the fit is further customized for the player.
Inspired by Messi’s exceptional agility, the outsole makeup, known as the Gambetrax, is named after the Argentinian style of play, the Gambetta. This outsole is suited to be played on firm ground pitches.
A combination of conical and bladed studs secures the firm ground traction for the Adidas Nemeziz Messi 17.2 FG. The stud configuration provides a balance of rotational traction and aggressive grip on natural grass surfaces.
The conical studs are found on both ends of the forefoot and heel while the rest of the bladed studs are scattered to aid in push-off motions and change of directions.
The 360 Torsion tape creates a unique bandage-themed aesthetic for the Nemeziz Messi 17.2 FG. Functionally, it serves to provide lateral and medial support without restricting the foot movement. Players can comfortably pace out the firm ground pitch through the lightweight and supportive nature of the material.
The forefoot and heel area are printed with the daring Messi text and personal symbol. These visual elements complete the player-themed design of this soccer cleat.
To aid in ball control, the Agility Mesh upper provides texturing that regulates friction. Accuracy in shots is likely to be improved with this innovative upper technology.
- The Adidas Nemeziz Messi is available in the following colorway options: Core Black/Solar Red/Tactile Gold Met and Grey/Ftwr White/Core Black.
- Personalization for this cleat is made available. Players are given the option to add their desired text on the lateral and medial sides of the soccer cleat.
- Other firm ground variations for this shoe are available in the form of Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 Firm Ground and Adidas Nemeziz Messi 17+ FG.
How Nemeziz Messi 17.2 Firm Ground compares
1 shoes (0.53% of shoes)
2 shoes (1% of shoes)
3 shoes (2% of shoes)
17 shoes (9% of shoes)
16 shoes (8% of shoes)
20 shoes (11% of shoes)
35 shoes (18% of shoes)
37 shoes (19% of shoes)
49 shoes (26% of shoes)
10 shoes (5% of shoes)
12 shoes (6% of shoes)
36 shoes (19% of shoes)
26 shoes (14% of shoes)
20 shoes (11% of shoes)
9 shoes (5% of shoes)
18 shoes (9% of shoes)
31 shoes (16% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
13 shoes (7% of shoes)
6 shoes (3% of shoes)