Good to know
- As part of the Nemeziz line, the bandage-like look is what’s most apparent when looking at the Adidas Nemeziz 18.2 Firm Ground soccer cleat. For this low-tier model, the upper material which is primarily made with Agility Bandage is designed to wrap around the player’s foot just as sports bandages do. This creates a truly close-hugging fit while also bringing a supportive feel for players during a fast-paced game.
- Adapting to rapid direction changes is made easier with the support brought about by the shoe. Reinforcing support is a Dual Lock collar which extends up to the ankle area. It allows for a more stretchable wear to facilitate easier entry to the shoe, eliminating the need for a shoe horn.
- With a zigzag aesthetic, the forefoot is created with an innovative Adidas feature that allows for an excellent touch for to the ball. The Agility Weave, as it is called, can be found in another Adidas soccer cleat model which includes the Adidas Nemeziz Messi 18+ 360 Agility FG.
- Going for a more modern construction, a tongueless design has been utilized in the construction of this model. With it is a central lacing system that allows players to further the fit’s customizability.
- Aimed for traction on Firm Ground courts, the Agility stud configuration has a total of eleven placed in the forefoot and heel area. Strategically positioned half-moon shaped studs are used to secure grip on firm natural courts.
Wrapping around the soccerer’s foot is the Agility Bandage technology which brings a snug but supportive fit when wearing the Adidas Nemeziz 18.2 Firm Ground soccer cleat. While the soccer cleat sports a tongueless design, a traditional central lacing system is still used by the model to further its fit. This type of construction is also found in the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 FG and the Adidas Predator 19.1 FG. The soccer cleat is available in men’s standard sizes ranging from sizes 7 to 9.5.
However, it is important to note that a number of reviewers found the shoe to be a size small. Hence, it is recommended to check the shoe’s fit before purchasing a pair.
Engineered to bring a snug-fit through its supportive Agility Bandage upper, the Adidas Nemeziz 18.2 Firm Ground is one cleat made for support. Inspired by sports taping done by athletes before a game or performance, the material wraps around the player’s foot creating a close-fitting shoe while maintaining flexibility during play.
In addition, the forefoot boasts Agility Weave technology which allows for an excellent ball touch. Adidas soccer cleats that share this feature are the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 FG soccer cleat and the Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 FG soccer cleat. This soccer cleat’s low-tier model, the Adidas Nemeziz 18.2 shoe, however, differs as it utilizes a full Agility Bandage construction, doing away with Agility Weave.
Supplementing stability is a Dual Lock collar which extends to the ankle area. This feature allows soccerers an explosive change of speed while maintaining foot lockdown. While a tongueless design is evident, a central lacing system is still placed in the upper to further the shoe’s fit.
The stud configuration used for this model is one designed for traction on firm ground courts. Using Adidas’ Agility stud configuration, it makes use of a total of eleven half-moon-shaped studs. A total of seven studs can be found in the forefoot area while four studs can be found in the heel area.
While this model shares the same stud-shape as the Adidas Nemeziz 18.1 model, the Torsionframe technology has been used in the top-tier model’s construction. Along with transparent stud tips, Torsion Ribs are also evident in the 18.1 model. This creates support when players push off the ground.
Another soccer cleat with this stud configuration is the Adidas Nemeziz 18.3 Firm Ground soccer cleat.
Adidas Nemeziz 18+ ‘Team Mode’
The blued-out Adidas Nemeziz 18 of the Team mode color pack looks as vibrant as ever. The blue constitutes most of the model while an all-white Three Stripes logo pops out from the upper. This color combo brings a well-balanced look, ready to demand attention in the soccer courts.
- An eye-catching colorway which includes a zest, core black, and solar red color palette is incorporated into the Adidas Nemeziz 18.2 Firm Ground soccer cleat.
How Nemeziz 18.2 Firm Ground compares
2 shoes (1% of shoes)
5 shoes (3% of shoes)
11 shoes (6% of shoes)
15 shoes (8% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
23 shoes (12% of shoes)
32 shoes (17% of shoes)
48 shoes (25% of shoes)
24 shoes (13% of shoes)
11 shoes (6% of shoes)
12 shoes (6% of shoes)
36 shoes (19% of shoes)
26 shoes (14% of shoes)
20 shoes (11% of shoes)
9 shoes (5% of shoes)
18 shoes (9% of shoes)
31 shoes (16% of shoes)
19 shoes (10% of shoes)
13 shoes (7% of shoes)
6 shoes (3% of shoes)