Who should buy the Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 Soft Ground
This Adidas soccer cleat is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe with a Torsion system technology for adjustability for push-off motions
- You are after a soccer cleat with 360Agility bandage system for lateral and medial support
Features of the Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 Soft Ground
- The Nemeziz line is meant for creative and agile players. This is reflected in its updated features that were inspired by Messi’s footprint. Its aesthetic value stands out due to the 360Agility Bandage system. The bandage-like upper is composed of Torsion tapes that are inspired by sports taping and the second update of the Agility knit. The combination of both elements is meant to offer exceptional lateral and medial support right out of the box.
- The V-shaped collar is made of the Dual lock collar. It produces a secure lockdown and stability for the ankles. It also facilitates easy entry into the soccer cleat. To customize the fit, this soft ground cleat is built with a full lace fastening. This is what sets it apart from the more premium laceless Nemeziz 17+ FG.
- The TorsionFrame outsole is employed at the base of this soccer cleat. This is the same frame found in its Screw-in and moulded studs are arranged strategically on the soleplate to bring traction on soft grounds.
Size and fit
The Adidas Nemeziz 17.1 SG is available in standard sizes for men. Due to the form-fitting, responsive nature of the Torsion Tape upper, it can fit all types of foot widths. It is also observed to fit true to size by the majority.
The lacing system also makes it more accommodating due to the customized fit it offers.
The TorsionFrame outsole offers base stability to this soccer cleat. It is based on the Torsion system technology of Adidas that is meant to lessen the strain of the foot regardless of the ground type. It provides the midfoot enough adjustability for push-off motions.
Four screw-in studs are placed on the forefoot area and another two on the heel area. This allows better digging on wet soil. Three half-moon studs are placed on the forefoot while the other two are on the heel area. They help improve rotational maneuverability on soft grounds.
The Agility Knit 2.0 is the material used in the forefoot area to provide adaptive support. It is part of the 360Agility bandage system that aims to produce the same effect of the ritual of sports taping.
The system is engineered to produce lateral and medial support by mimicking the stretchable and stable sensation of the bandages.
The Dual lock collar adds up to the responsive feel of the shoe by providing ankle stability and support. It stretches adequately to facilitate easy entry. It is designed in a V-shaped opening to still allow more movement freedom for the lower leg.