Good to know
These kicks from the Three-Stripes brand has a lightweight build that makes them ideal for a variety of activities such as gym work, walking, and high-impact exercises. The minimalist design helps keep the weight at a minimum, and a simple lace-up closure system provides a secure lockdown for the feet.
Adidas’ Lite Racer CLN shoes are available in men’s and women’s versions.
Sports-inspired sneakers don’t always have to mean athletic outfits to match. You can definitely dress these up for smarter occasions.
- Pair your white (cloud white/cloud white/grey) CLN Adidas Lite Racers with a striped dress and a dark cardigan.
- Slim-fitting blue jeans, a varsity jacket over a blouse, your Adidas Lite Racer CLN shoes, and a favorite designer bag would give you a chic but laidback look.
- Black jeans, a white tee, a black jacket, and Adidas Lite Racer CLN sneakers in dark grey (Onix/solar red/FTWR white) has an edgy kind of vibe.
- Adidas men's Lite Racer CLN shoes in black would look cool when matched with dark pants and a crisp white collared shirt.
Adidas Lite Racer CLN sneakers boast of a sleek and minimalist style. The shoes are no fuss—the styling is kept to the absolute essentials—and it shows in these kicks’ very fast and streamlined profile.
The sneakers’ slick design hides a very comfortable feel courtesy of the Cloudfoam technology, which provides excellent cushioning and impact protection. The shoes also feature non-removable OrthoLite Float sockliners that enhance the cozy, comfy feel. Further aiding people on the go are the very breathable uppers, so users can go all day with no problem.
Adidas has always been a leader in sneaker innovation, and the Lite Racer CLN is proof of that. The sneakers utilize the Cloudfoam technology that was first seen in the Neo Cloudfoam silhouette, which launched in 2016.
Cloudfoam technology promises pure and non-stop comfort for people on the go. The tech is made up of a newly discovered version of the EVA compound, which provides a better level of cushioning for the feet. Cloudfoam was created to provide support where people usually need it the most—on the heels and arches—so you can go wherever you want without pained feet stopping you.
The superior cushioning tech is perfectly complemented by the sleek silhouette of these sports-inspired kicks. The design is kept to a minimum for a more lightweight feel—no unnecessary overlays or style gimmicks to be found anywhere. The mesh uppers are mostly tonal in color with the only contrast to be found via the Three Stripes on the sides and on the white soles.
- Adidas Lite Racer CLN sneakers are lined by a soft, fleece-like textile material.
- Soles are made of Adidas’ Cloudfoam tech for pillowy comfort.