Adidas Lite Racer Adapt 3.0
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
79% say it's true to size.
Out of stock in all 31 shopsAdidas sneakers
Overview of this review
Adidas Lite Racer Adapt 3.0: A wardrobe staple
Adidas Lite Racer 3.0 and other shoes from the same collection are sporty and versatile. These are ideal for undemanding activities, from doing light exercises and running errands to working on a full-day shift.
Like the Lite Racer 2.0, this mesh-covered shoe is one of the lightest you can wear on hottest days. Even without the most responsive cushioning, the Cloudfoam midsole plus its moisture-wicking OrthoLite insoles make walking comfortable.
- It's made in a wide width to accommodate broad feet users.
- Shoelaces that wrap the midfoot are more for aesthetics only.
Nice to know
- Adidas adopted sustainability using zero-plastic Primegreen fabric in making a variation of this shoe. One of its eco-friendly iterations, available for men and women, is designed with a camo pattern on the heel.
- Aside from a cornucopia of colors, Lite Racer Adapt 3.0 also comes with a graphic printed version like the Simpsons "El Barto."
Similar-looking cheap sneakers
- Swift Run is another minimalist running sneaker that’s a bit pricier than the Lite Racer Adapt 3.0, knit-made, and comes with laces.
- X_PLR is a poor man’s NMD that offers breathability too.
- Tubular Shadow offers more support coming from the Torsion system in the midfoot. The added feature makes its price a little higher than the Lite Racer Adapt 3.