Features of the Adidas Kaiser 5 Team
- At first glance, the Adidas Kaiser 5 Team can be mistaken for an Adidas Copa Mundial Team. It features a soft leather upper that offers excellent fit and ball feel.
- The Adidas Kaiser 5 Team uses a die-cut EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) insole and midsole for lightweight comfort inside the shoe.
- TRAXION™ technology was added to this soccer cleat to enhance grip on synthetic surfaces.
- This soccer cleat features a central lacing system for optimum fit. Underneath it is an extended tongue that can be folded to create a larger striking zone. This feature is common in classic cleats such as the Adidas Mundial Goal and Adidas Samba Classic.
Size and fit
The Adidas Kaiser 5 Team is available in men’s version only. Sizes range from 3.5 to 12.5. The full-grain leather upper may stretch a bit after a few wears. However, it is best to get a pair that is one size bigger than your usual size as it runs a bit narrower than expected.
The Adidas Kaiser 5 Team uses high-quality rubber outsole that is durable against astroturf playing environment.
The TRAXION™ technology found on this soccer cleat offers optimum traction in every direction. The round nubs underneath the soleplate offer excellent grip on synthetic playing surfaces.
A pre-moulded EVA midsole is used for this soccer cleat. This low-density material is lightweight, an important property that is necessary for today’s fast-paced soccer games. It also acts as a shock absorber, especially when the foot strikes the hard playing surface.
Just like any other heritage soccer cleat, the Adidas Kaiser 5 Team uses leather for its upper. The soft full-grain leather upper molds to the shape of the foot creating a comfortable fit and natural ball feel. It is also constructed with a quick-drying synthetic lining for breathability and enhanced comfort.
Its forefoot has plenty of stitching that help in enhancing ball touch and control. The front of the toe box is partially covered with an extended piece of the soleplate. This extension acts as reinforced protection against the harsh astroturf surface.
The stylish design of the Adidas Kaiser 5 Team includes a black upper with black laces and the iconic tongue. A small patch of material with the Adidas logo is stitched at the top of the extended tongue.
The Three Stripes design comes in white and can be found on both sides of this shoe, while the white Kaiser 5 branding is present on the lateral side only. The material that covers the heel area has a white outline for added accent. A black Adidas branding can be seen against a small white piece at the back of the heel.
- Aside from the classic Black/White color combination, the Adidas Kaiser 5 Team is also available in other colorways, including Collegiate Royal/White/Core Black, Power Red/White/Core Black, and White/Core Black/Core Black.
- It can be personalized with your name and flag for a reasonable fee.
- This soccer cleat can be used as trainers as well.