Good to know
- The Adidas Kaiser 5 Liga is made with the same silhouette as the world-famous Adidas Copa Mundial. It does have a soft calfskin leather upper that molds to the shape of the foot with continued use. With its classic leather look, traditional lacing system, and a glove-like fit, the Kaiser 5 Liga is a true heritage cleat for the modern soccerer.
- This soccer cleat has the iconic fold-over tongue that Adidas fans love. This is also seen in popular cleats from the brand such as the Adidas Mundial Goal and Adidas Samba Classic. Not only does it provide a wider and cleaner strike zone, but the reversible tongue also completes the vintage look of the cleat.
- The internal lining is made of durable synthetic leather. It also comes with a die-cut insole that provides excellent shock absorption. Together, these elements enhance the overall in-shoe comfort level of the Adidas Kaiser 5 Liga.
- This soccer cleat uses a moulded polyurethane-based outsole and rounded studs that work well on firm grounds (FG).
Given that the Adidas Kaiser 5 Liga has a leather upper, it is expected to stretch a bit more after a few wears. With this, the proper adjustments have to be made.
For the outsole, the Adidas Kaiser 5 Liga uses a white PU (polyurethane) rubber plate with direct-injected round studs. These black moulded cleats provide excellent traction on dry, natural grass.
The black on white design of this soccer cleat adds to the overall classic style of the shoe.
As part of the Adidas heritage collection, the Adidas Kaiser 5 Liga has a full-grain leather upper. This material is soft and follows the shape of the foot after several uses. The forefoot has several stitching that help enhance the natural ball feel and grip.
It also has the iconic fold-over tongue that is similar to other Adidas heritage soccer cleats. It is reversible with a black patch with a red Adidas logo stitched against the white part of the tongue.
This soccer cleat uses a traditional lacing system at the center. It helps in creating a glove-like fit. Also, the soft synthetic lining of this soccer cleat creates a long-lasting in-shoe comfort.
The overall design of the Adidas Kaiser 5 Liga is very similar to the original Adidas Copa Mundial. A visible difference between both shoes is the white stripe found rear part of the Adidas Kaiser 5 Liga.
- Aside from the vintage black-and-white color combination, the Adidas Kaiser 5 Liga is also available in three other colorways, namely the White/Core Black/Core Black, Power Red/White/Core Black, and Collegiate Royal/White/Core Black.
- For excellent in-shoe feel and comfort, Adidas added a die-cut EVA insole. This cushioning material is lightweight to help keep the player comfortable while running at full speed.