Adidas Harden Vol. 5
Best price from 30 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
91% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Adidas Harden Vol. 5: For quick and unhampered movements
Adidas understands James Harden's (or any other basketball player's) need to move quickly and freely on the court. As a result, the brand equipped the Adidas Harden Vol. 5 with innovations that are touted to deliver the following:
- High energy return. The Harden 5 has drop-in Boost that is designed to fuel the wearer's every step.
- Speed. The midsole setup is made even more complete with Lighstrike, which provides court feel for faster and more controlled movements.
- Second-skin feel. The Harden Vol. 5 is anatomically shaped so it easily "merges" or becomes one with the wearer's foot.
Fun picks from Harden's 5th volume
James Harden is known for releasing a wide array of colorways for each of his Adidas Harden shoes. The following are just some of the most notable colorways of the Adidas Harden Vol. 5:
- Creator, which is a largely orange version with multicolored patches all over it. This colorway is the first of several colorways of the Adidas Harden Vol. 5, hence the "Creator" name.
- Support is an interesting follow-up to the "Creator." Its aqua blue base is laid with patches in dove, butterfly, and cloud shapes.
- Mcdonald's All-American references the All-American Games sponsored by Mcdonald's, which is a tournament meant for American high school basketball graduates. This version is blood red with yellow and blue patches all over.