Adidas Futurenatural: A versatile training shoe designed to hug the foot
The Adidas Futurenatural is equipped with every essential element for a comfortable and efficient time in the gym. However, what sets it apart is the "Futurenatural" design.
This design was first debuted in James Harden's 5th signature model. What is it exactly? It is a unique last developed by Adidas that's anatomically shaped and merges the upper and midsole without any seams.
Who is it for? The Futurenatural is recommended for the following individuals:
- Frequent gym goers
- People who do a little bit of every workout
- Athletes who value light and breathable trainers
- Individuals who love a simple yet unique looking shoe
Good to know
- The Adidas Futurenatural is mainly made from recycled materials.
- The shoe's outsole is created using a computer.
- It has a heel-to-toe drop of 8 mm.