Adidas Forum 84 High
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
50% say it's too small, 50% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Adidas Forum 84 High: A legend back to the limelight
The Adidas Forum 84 Hi highlights its classic elements, added with a few modernized features to give new energy to the classic hardwood profile. Here are a few notable features that make this once-a-basketball-court-staple quintessential:
- The iconic ankle strap was designed to hold the athlete's foot snugly and keep the ankle secured.
- The X leather detail found on the lateral side enhances the ankle support while giving a neck-breaking feature.
- It is covered with soft luxurious leather that adds durability and a plush feel.
- Also seen on the Adidas Deerupt sneakers, it has a Dellinger web that wraps the exposed foam on the midsole. This feature boosts the aesthetics and effectively absorbs the shock.
Supporting grounds why the Forum 84 Hi must be in your collection:
With the impressive reasons mentioned above, we want to top it up with a few additional premises why this sneaker should be a part of your wardrobe:
- If you adore The GOAT, Michael Jordan, get a pair of this historical model. MJ wore the Forum 84 High during the tryouts for the 1984 Olympics. Adding this to your collection also means paying homage to the early chapters of Jordan's professional basketball career before joining the Swoosh's camp.
- If collecting a series of silhouettes is your thing, this sneaker fits you. To keep it valuable, Adidas keeps on releasing countless versions of Forum, either by collaborations or retro-ing it in its OG form. Check the Adidas Forum Low here.
- If you have a penchant for basketball sneaker history, now is the time to grab a pair. By looking closer at some of the basketball sneakers on the market, it is easy to see that some of those sneakers' genetic makeup came from Forum 84 Hi and the Adidas Top Ten Hi.
- If sustainable products are a must for you, then this kick is a perfect choice. At least 20% of the upper's parts have 50% recycled content.
As part of series of revivals, Adidas brought the Forum 84 High in its original colorway. The Adidas Forum 84 High OG flaunts a white-dominated upper added with hints of blue panels. Adidas added an "aged-look," such as off-white tinted laces and rugged blue suede overlays for an authentic throwback vibe.