Who should buy the Adidas Copa Tango 18.4 Indoor
This Adidas cleat is a good match for you if:
- You want a shoe with an anti-abrasion rubber outsole for indoor pitches
- You are after a soccer cleat with geometrical patterns for excellent grip
Features of Adidas Copa Tango 18.4 Indoor
- The Adidas Copa Tango 18.4 is a low-tier soccer cleat that is made for low-maintenance and powerful indoor performance. Its vamp is fitted with synthetic material that aims to mimic the anti-stretch qualities of authentic leather.
- The forefoot area is designed with Control embossing. At a glance, these embossed lines resemble the classic quilted lines of the Copa line.It serves to enhance touch for better control of the ball on passes and strikes.
- Similar to its previous version, the Copa Tango 18.4 Indoor retains the iconic fold-over tongue. The tongue is built not just to offer snug fit but to conceal the laces that might get in the way of the ball. It helps increase accuracy when making shots.
- A non-marking rubber outsole is seen at the base of this indoor soccer cleat. It carries the exact pattern used in its predecessor, the Adidas Copa Tango 17.4 Indoor. It is best suited for hard and polished surfaces.
Size and fit
The Adidas Copa Tango 18.4 Indoor is offered in standard men’s sizes ranging from 6.5 to 12. The standard lacing system provides fit customizability with the help of the thin synthetic tongue.
Most of the users recommend getting one size larger from their actual foot size to get the best fit. This is due to the structured synthetic leather that may cause a tight-fitting sensation.
The indoor variation of the Adidas Copa Tango 18.4 has an anti-abrasion rubber outsole meant for indoor pitches. Its non-marking quality makes it perfect for flat and wooden surfaces.
The geometrical patterns ensure proper grip on the said surfaces to avoid any unwanted injuries from slippages.
Tagged as a low-maintenance shoe, the Copa Tango 18.4 indoor is fitted with an easy-to-clean material in the form of synthetic leather. Not only is it economical, but it also enhances comfort with its snug-fitting quality.
The synthetic material offers a classic vibe to the shoe, regardless of the colorway. Raised curved lines are designed in the forefoot area, called the Control embossing. It functions as a touch feature that helps players control the ball.
To customize the fit, a lace-up closure is installed at the center. A fold-over tongue hides a portion of the laces to facilitate cleaner ball strikes.
- This soccer cleat is available in the following color options: White/Core Black/Tactile Gold, Silver/Metallic Black/Football Blue and Core Black/White/Real Coral
- A turf variation of the Copa Tango 18.4 is also available.