Review coming soon
Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground has just been released by Adidas. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Good to know
- As part of the Copa Gloro 19 lineup, the Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground features several old-school elements combined with fresh innovations that are consistent with the rest of the shoes in the series.
- The Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 SG is fitted with soft leather in the forefoot and textile in the rear area. The leather gradually molds to the natural curves of the foot for a comfortable fit. It also features the X-Ray vamp cage that effectively reduces slippage.
- This soccer cleat from the Three Stripes comes with an adjustable fold-over tongue. It has an elastic strap that is reminiscent of the old-school Predator Mania. This element not only adds a vintage touch to the cleat, but it also provides a wider striking surface for a powerful shot.
- It has a combination of rounded and triangular studs on the soleplate. These provide a right blend of traction and mobility on soft ground pitches. An “Adidas” callout is seen in the heel area of the outsole as well.
The Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground is available in standard sizes for men. With its leather forefoot, the user can expect the cleat to stretch a bit and mold to the foot. Thus, this cleat can accommodate players with narrow to slightly wide feet.
The Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground upper is composed of two separate materials–calf leather in the forefoot and knitted textile in the rear. These materials are soft to the touch, and they deliver a comfortable fit throughout the game. There is a special type of stitching on the front, which prevents the leather from overstretching.
The X-Ray vamp cage is present on this soccer cleat. It is used to improve ball control. It also reduces slippage on the inside.
An adjustable fold-over tongue is seen above the central lacing system. This feature has an elastic strap to keep it from flapping when the user is running at top speed. Underneath the flap tongue are dotted dash lines that serve as guides for when a player wants to cut the tongue to his desired length.
A knitted collar is used on this soccer cleat. It keeps the foot locked in place especially when making sudden changes of movements. Also, extra foam cushions are helpful in maintaining in-shoe comfort and shock absorption.
The outsole of the Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground is engineered with six removable conical studs and six bladed studs. The rounded studs enhance rotational mobility while the bladed studs are there to maintain traction on soggy fields.
- The Adidas Copa Gloro 19.2 Soft Ground weighs 240 grams.
- This series is headlined by Manchester United’s Paul Dybala.