Good to know
- The small-sided game is just as important, if not as fun, as the play sessions in major arenas. With this in mind, the quality of indoor soccer cleats should be just as good as the ones designed for the soccer field. This is where the Adidas Copa 19.3 Indoor Sala soccer cleat didn’t get wrong. This model carries with it a Primemesh and synthetic leather combo. The mesh element takes up a quarter of the shoe mostly in the midfoot area. This feature allows for breathability. Alongside this is a synthetic leather vamp. The area promotes ball control through vertical stitchings in the area.
- Fit personalization is created through a central lacing system. The mono-tongue construction, which is integrated into the same area, reinforces the fit by enveloping the wearer’s foot.
- Cushioning for this pair of soccer cleats is from its EVA midsole. This element is popular among soccer cleats for their excellent shock absorbing capabilities — a characteristic most useful for injury prevention.
- Traction and grip come in the form of a gum rubber outsole. Grooves embedded into the area aids flexibility, as well. A foam heel counter also drives support for the shoe.
The Adidas Copa 19.3 Indoor Sala brings a breathable and comfortable fit through a combination of Primemesh and synthetic leather in the upper. The mesh material makes up a quarter of the shoe while the vamp is made of synthetic leather. A lacing system together with the mono-tongue design are placed at the middle part of the shoe for fit customizability.
Breathability and comfort come in the form of Primemesh that comprises most of the upper. This mesh-based material runs from the upper heel area to a portion of the forefoot. The synthetic leather vamp area promotes ball control through stitching that vertically runs through it.
Fit customization, on the other hand, is emphasized through a traditional lacing system at the center of the shoe. This mechanism is clustered together with the mono-tongue that also aids fit by hugging the player’s foot.
The shock absorption qualities of the pair’s EVA midsole reduces the probability of injury. This highly elastic material is also highly sought out for its durability.
Made for traction on indoor courts, a gum rubber outsole has been used for the Adidas Copa 19.3 Indoor Sala soccer cleat. Reinforcing this are grooves that run throughout the outsole. These grooves also enhance the cleat’s flexibility.
Furthermore, added support comes in the form of a foam heel counter.
- The Adidas Copa 19.3 Indoor Sala is available in the Off White, Solar Red, and Gum M1 colorway.