Good to know
The Adidas Climacool 02.17 is exclusively available in men’s sizes from 4 to 13 US in medium width. This model runs true to size, yet some users disclosed that this pair is tad narrow; thus they suggest grabbing a half size up than the buyer’s standard size for a more cozy fit. It features a slip-on sock fit with adjustable lace-up closure to provide a secure fit.
The Adidas Climacool 02/17 is the modernized version of the classic Climacool launched fifteen years ago. It is dressed with mesh upper that sits on top of a thick sole with a transparent midfoot shank. It has a relaxed slip-on style for easy on/off fit for the current lifestyle. This modernized version delivers a more cushy and comfy sneaker suitable for the casual all-day wear.
Adidas offers this in a multitude of colorways that make this easy to pair with any ensemble. Most stylish street wearers sport their Climacool 02.17 with joggers, rolled-up jeans, skinnies, shorts and even with their activewear.
The eye-catching TPU plug details found on the midfoot shank steals the show. This feature of the Adidas Climacool 02.17 adds style and at the same time enhances the overall foot support. Another element that is noteworthy is the jagged midsole that is reminiscent of the Adidas EQT line.
Adidas released the Climacool in 2002, as their first well-ventilated running shoe model. It highlights the 360-degree breathability by using the combination of mesh upper with a well-ventilated sole. It was engineered for the air to effortlessly travel through to conceive a cool atmosphere for the foot.
Adidas unearthed the classic Climacool 1, fourteen years after it was first launched in the market. It displays the original breathable mesh upper and outsole and TPU overlays. In the summer of 2017, Adidas launched the modernized version of the Climacool. The Adidas Climacool 02.17 presents the same elements of the classic silhouette but with revolutionized details fitting for the current days. The Three Stripes brand is also going to release a follow-up Primeknit model that will be called the Climacool 02.17 Primeknit.
- The Adidas Climacool 02.17 contains a mesh lining that provides comfort at the same time enhances the ventilation.
- The chunky EVA midsole features TPU stability plugs to deliver cushioning and stability.
- It has an Ortholite sockliner that provides cushioned footbed and prevents the formation of odor.
- This shoe showcases a welded iconic 3-Stripe on the sides for an upgraded and seamless look.
- The rubber outsole has molded tread pattern that gives an enhanced traction and durability.
- It has concealed lacing for a minimalist and upgraded look.
- The signature “Climacool” emblem is found on the tongue.