Adidas Busenitz Vintage
Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
83% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Adidas Busenitz Vintage: A stylish skate-ready kick
Old-school looking sneakers seem to never go out of style. The Adidas Busenitz Vintage, a spin-off of the 1979 Copa Mundial football boots by Adidas, has got this to offer. Made into a skate shoe in collaboration with pro-skater Dennis Busenitz, this shoe talks about style and function. It's for non-skaters too, as it showcases a timeless aesthetic that's worth considering in anyone's sneaker rotation.
Adidas Busenitz Vintage’s plus factors:
- one of the minimalist sneakers with a suede finish that grabs a street-worthy vintage appeal
- a skate-centric molded sockliner that soak up shock
- an impact-absorbing cupsole that cradles the foot during hard landings
- soft padding that hugs and cushions the ankle for support and protection
- an intricately carved tread pattern that helps improve traction
- rubber sole with pivot points for smoother foot rotation while it lowers pain on the ankle and joints
Limiting factors of the Adidas Busenitz Vintage:
- offers less flexibility than most skate shoes with vulcanized soles
- the added cushioning reduces the board feel since there’s a thick barrier between the foot and the board