Best price from 31 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
67% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Adidas Barricade 2021 is so ready for fast-paced games
Elite players and diehard Adidas supporters often refer to the Barricades as the brand’s most stable and durable tennis shoes. In 2018, the brand ceased its production and gave way to lightweight, supportive, and breathable options such as the Court Jam, GameCourt, and SoleCourt Boost. Three years later, the Barricade is back in the game with the release of the 12th edition.
What was upgraded?
- It has an asymmetrical lace system and foam pods for improved fit and lockdown.
- Ghillie lacing that's partly tucked on the throat to prevent it from fraying sooner
- EVA-packed Bounce midsole that offers energy return and shock absorption until it reaches its peak performance
Who is it best for?
- Aggressive players with a flat, neutral, high arch
- Clay and hardcourt players with narrow, medium, and wide feet as it’s adequately roomy on the forefoot