Who should buy the Adidas Adizero 9.0
The Adidas Adizero 9.0 is a solid option if:
- A football companion that would not tire and weigh your foot down is what you prefer.
- You are looking for a shoe that bites the surface well and prevents slippage.
- You are after a football cleat that would help enhance your acceleration.
Who should not buy the Adidas Adizero 9.0
Players looking for a shoe that could help their foot to move freely might find the Adizero 9.0 impractical. Some users reported that this football cleat is quite tight that it restrains movements. Also, a couple of reviewers has noticed that the shoe came apart after a few uses. That said, wearers who wish to have a long-lasting football companion will find this shoe lacking in that department. They are better off with the Nike Alpha Menace 2 Shark.
Adidas Adizero 9.0 vs 8.0: What’s new?
- Adidas no longer employs a sock-like closure around the ankle of the Adizero 9.0
- They redesigned the cleat construction for multi-directional traction to disable unwanted forward, backward, or sideways movements.
- The Adizero 9.0 has added foam around the ankle collar for a plusher envelopment.
- Adidas re-engineered the upper on this iteration for a more sleek and fashion-forward look.
Aggressive surface grip
Similar to the Adidas Adizero 5-Star 7.0 X Primeknit, the Adizero 9.0 employs Sprinstuds that dig into the field for maximum stability. Surefooted strides are delivered by the mid-top cleat. Also, according to some football athletes, the spike makes them run faster.
Flexibility for enhanced pace
Responsible for this is the football cleat’s SprintFrame plate, creating more freedom of movement. On the one hand, it also sports a blend of lightness and stiffness, integral for a heightened pace.
Breathable yet supportive
With the mesh upper of the Adidas cleat, airflow and a foot-conforming wrap are generated. That said, several customers appreciate the supportive wrap of the platform.
A well-cushioned Achilles
The rearfoot section of this cleat also has thick padding around the Achilles that aims to provide more comfort to its wearers.
A reliable protector
The overlays that Adidas utilizes in this cleat bring structural rigidity as a way to guard the upper unit and shield the wearer's foot.
The lightness of the Adidas Adizero 9.0
Quite a few buyers compliment the minimal bulk employed by the Adidas Adizero 9.0.
Free from irritations
A number of customers had an irritation-free experience with this Adidas cleat.
Easy slide-in action
Sliding in and out of the Adidas Adizero 9.0 would not be a challenge as it employs two pull-tabs, one on the tongue and one on the heel.
With its construction, the Adizero 9.0 from Adidas is ideal for beginning or veteran athletes with the following positions:
- Running backs
- Defensive backs
- Wide receivers