Good to know
Crafted with soft leather, count on the men's Adidas 350 to provide sufficient support without compromising comfort. This shoe’s toe area and side panels are also perforated, thus improving its breathability. Although slimmed down, this iteration is still able to supply adequate toe space.
This shoe is available in men’s sizes. Women who want to cop this model can do so by getting a pair one full size smaller than their normal choice.
Those in search of a reasonably-priced, minimalist retro-style shoe can consider buying the low-top Adidas 350. Slim and sleek, sporty and at the same time smart-looking, expect this sneaker to look great with a wide array of clothing, jeans, sweats and shorts included.
To top it off, this versatile low-top lifestyle footwear, made of an all-leather upper, also serves as a reliable everyday footwear that can be worn in all kinds of weather. Regardless if it’s winter, summer, spring or fall, the Adidas 350 ensures to keep your feet dry and comfy while keeping your style in check.
At first glance, a few may say that this vintage-inspired shoe looks a bit like the iconic Superstar minus the famous shell-toe cap. This model’s silhouette, however, was inspired by Adidas’ heritage soccer shoe designs. It is easily distinguished for its heavily perforated vamp, the “Adidas 350” logo printed in gold on the lateral side, not to mention its unique, textured tongue.
In the year 2016, both classic models, as well as never-before-seen Adidas creations, made an appearance in a much-awaited event called the Adidas Spezial exhibition. Featuring over 600 pairs of Adidas’ rare and favored works, this collection did not forget to include a 1980’s silhouette originally and exclusively released in Japan popularly known as the 350.
Dubbed as the “Adidas 350 SPZL”, this shoe kept its predecessor’s original design intact. It flaunted an off-white upper with black stripes and accents, as well as gold branding. This rendition, however, unlike its predecessor, was made of premium, full grain leather. Released in March 2016, it was sold at 80 British Pounds and was only available at select European Adidas Originals retailers.
Its overwhelming success was soon followed by the introduction of other colorways. Suede versions were also launched. These, however, same as the Spezial editions, were released in only a few locations.
Fast forward to 2017, the German brand decided to launch this vintage sneaker once again. No longer part of the Spring/Summer Spezial Collection, it was simply called the “Adidas 350”. This edition, sold at $80, looks exactly the same as the 2016 Spezial versions but with a change in material. Crafted with a mix of leather and synthetic leather, still soft but no longer of top-grade quality, it was at last made available to a wider market.
- The renowned three-stripes with razor edges can be seen on the shoe’s lateral and medial side.
- In-shoe comfort is enhanced with the addition of synthetic lining, lightly padded collar and cushioned insole.
- The 350’s textured rubber sole with herringbone pattern offers ample traction and grip.
- Secure and snug fit is achieved with the help of the traditional lace-up closure. This six-eye closure includes flat tonal laces.
- Selected retailers provide buyers the option to personalize this model. A name, badge, number, hashtag, team or flag can be added for an uptick in the price. For this model, up to 11 characters can be added per shoe.
- Its synthetic heel patch displays the “Adidas Trefoil” logo. The same insignia can be found on the tongue.