Who should buy the Sensation 3
The 361 Degrees Sensation 3 is intended for those who need added stability and support during their running activities. This running shoe is ideal for you if:
- You want a road running shoe that can adequately support low to moderate-height arches
- You are a heel-striker looking for a compatible running shoe for jogging and speed training
Updates to the 361 Degrees Sensation 3
- It features a QUIK Spine carbon fiber midfoot shank that aims to add rigidity and support
- The shoe utilizes the QUIK Flex 4foot engineering that delivers responsiveness and springy transitions
- Holding the foot in a secure manner is the work of the Fitz-Rite internal midfoot webbing that ensures a more comfortable ride
- The integrated Pressure Free Tongue reduces irritation and provides added comfort to the foot
Responsive QUIK Flex outsole tech
The QUIK Flex 4Foot engineering is integrated into the 361 Degrees Sensation 3. It has anatomically-placed flex grooves that are described as a responsive unit. This technology aims to create a more natural, bouncier, and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
Lightweight traction is offered by the Blown rubber forefoot. This component of the shoe provides durability as well.
Lying in the heel area is the High Abrasion Rubber. It is strategically patterned to supply the right amount of traction and shock dispersion. It also delivers added durability.
Dual-density midsole for stability
Added flexibility is encouraged by the QUIKFOAM midsole. With the utilization of this full-length material, it provides the winning combination of cushioning and responsiveness as well. As a result, additional comfort is experienced by the runner.
The Medial post is used in the 361 Degrees Sensation 3. This dual-density material is essential in the reduction of excessive pronation.
Featured in this 361 Degrees shoe is the QUIK Spine Carbon fiber plate. During midstance, this material is significant in acting as a stabilizing force as the foot prepares for propulsion.
Air Mesh upper for well-ventilated comfort
With the utilization of the Air mesh upper, ventilated comfort is encouraged. As a result, a more breathable coverage is experienced by the runner.
The Fitz-Rite midfoot is utilized in the 361 Degrees Sensation 3. To promote lockdown, soft internal webbing is used to swath the foot. This component of the shoe securely holds the foot to the platform to ensure a more comfortable and hassle-free running experience.
Another important feature of the shoe is the seamless open toebox. Natural toe splay is encouraged by this material. This feature also reduces the risk of any discomfort during the running session.
A Pressure Free Tongue is an added feature of the shoe. It is primarily designed to lessen the risk of irritation. The tongue unit is focused on alleviating pressure on the laces. It is essential in diminishing the possibility of blisters and rubbing of the foot.