Good to know
The UGG Jass is offered in women’s sizing. Men who desire a pair of this casual sneaker may grab one by adding at least 1.5 to the women’s sizing to accommodate their foot size. This low-top shoe also features the slip-on system, allowing you to put it on and take it off with ease.
Simple yet stylish, the UGG Jass Slip-On delivers a classic appeal that brings out your modish side onto the streets. Minimal in design yet versatile in style, this low-top slip-on complements a wide variety of outfits and fits well for various occasions.
Outfit tips that you can wear with your UGG Jass sneaker
The simple design of the UGG Jass offers you the freedom to be bold and creative on your outfits. It pretty much goes well with quite a number of ensembles such as the following:
- Loose crop top and leggings, skinny jeans, leather pants, or high-waist shorts
- Oversized t-shirt or hoodie and shorts.
- Either a mini or a maxi bohemian dress.
- Mini bodycon dress.
- spaghetti -strap crop top and high-waist mini skirt.
- T-shirt and shorts or jeans (slim-fit jeans, skinny jeans, regular-fit jeans)
Although this shoe is designed for women, it still exhibits a unisex style that men can wear with the following outfits:
- T-shirt and jeans (skinny jeans, slim-fit jeans, regular-fit jeans).
- Sweater or hoodie and joggers.
- Button-up shirt and jeans or shorts.
Keeping things minimal, the UGG Jass features a clean upper that sits atop its molded rubber cupsole. The simplicity of its design carries its whole appeal, making it naturally attractive and stylish.
In 1978, the UGG brand was founded by Brian Smith and Doug Jensen in Southern California. Smith is an Australian surfer and his roots were what pushed him to have passion for the cleats, specifically the sheepskin, which are called “uggs” in his country. Those footwear kinds are most popular among surfers and are mainly used for warmth. Twenty-eight pairs of cleats were initially sold during the first season of the UGG company.
When the US Olympic team wore the UGG cleats in 1994, the brand received international recognition. In 1995, the brand expanded after the Deckers Brand acquired the business, and today, the brand functions as a division of Deckers company. Promoting UGG as a high fashion brand, Deckers hires celebrities to endorse UGG shoes.
UGG since then has become popular in offering lifestyle-inspired sneakers. The UGG Jass is one of the lifestyle shoes offered by the brand which delivers a casual appeal that is great for various occasions. This minimal-looking low-top sneaker features an all-leather upper construction with a rubber cupsole and comes in clean colorways such as the all-white and the black and white colorways.
- The UGG branding is displayed on the heel part of the UGG Jass.
- Some of the other colorways of this low-top sneaker are chestnut, pink crystal, and mole. It is also available in exotic leopard print.
- The sneaker is built with a cushioned collar, synthetic lining, and an EVA footbed.