UGG Highland Hi Heritage: A chic, hiking-oriented sneaker
UGG’s colorful past circles around creating clogs, sheepskin cleats, and sandals. Not too long later, it became a household name for casual sneakerboots with runway-fitting glamor and style. These elements aren’t missed out from the Highland Hi Heritage, a sneaker that offers an outdoorsy vibe with snappy touches and bright accents.
What it offers
- Its Treadlite base is built with a durable foam compound mixed with elastic rubber. It grants a longer springy ride than traditional foams.
- This shoe is lined with soft and amply padded textile, which instantly offers a cozy environment for the feet.
- It loads up on cushioning underfoot, which instantly offers comfort. It’s ready for long walks.
- The extra chunk on the sole, similar to UGG Olli, offers a boost in height while keeping the entire shoe light.
- This sneaker may not be generously insulated like the fur boots by UGG, but it can keep the foot warm in colder months. It can make the foot toasty during summer.