Review coming soon
Topo Athletic Phantom 2 has just been released by Topo Athletic. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Topo Athletic Phantom 2: big and cozy daily trainer
If you want your feet to fall back into a bear-hug each time it hits the ground, Phantom 2 is an option to consider. It is the most cushioned road shoe from Topo Athletic yet and it is now back with version 2.
What is it for?
- short, easy runs
- long-distance cruising
- pampering your beat-up legs on recovery days
What's to like about the Phantom 2
- Max cushion: With even more stack added in version 2 (+3 mm).
- Insanely wide toe box: This thing will fit anyone.
- Firmer, more stable midsole: The plush Zipfoam is now caged inside a firmer EVA carrier for a more balanced ride.
- Gusseted tongue: Always a bonus point.
- Trimmed from the previous version: Minimized heel clip, fewer pieces of outsole rubber, removed upper overlays.