Experts are hikers, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The World Hiker Mid is a relaunch that's imbued with Timberland’s current technologies to help adventurers tackle unpredictable outdoor obstacles. Its upper is made of premium leather and mesh fabric to balance comfort and durability.
- This footgear is equipped with the proprietary SensorFlex comfort system. It consists of three layers - a footbed, an midsole unit, and a rubber outsole. As a result, this technology delivers ample support, cushioning, and traction on challenging ground conditions.
Timberland’s World Hiker Mid is a relatively true-to-size hiking boot for male hikers. The company offers this footgear in standard width. Whole and half sizes are available. Moreover, a secure and personalized lockdown is achieved via its traditional lace closure system.
Timberland fitted the World Hiker Mid with a rubber outsole to render traction on virtually all types of terrain. Its lug pattern delivers multi-directional grip on a range of surfaces. It has flex grooves at strategic points for walking comfort.
This hiking footgear from Timberland features an EVA midsole. It’s a shock-absorbing unit that helps the user tackle challenging trails with ease and comfort. It is paired with an EVA footbed that gives arch support and underfoot comfort.
The Timberland World Hiker Mid is a hiking boot that uses an upper made of leather (the premium type) for amplified resistance to abrasion and the elements. It is combined with mesh fabric to create a comfortable in-shoe environment for the user. In addition, the footgear’s collar contains perforations to improve airflow.
Its closure system employs several metal eyelets and hooks for fit management. Its gusseted tongue is designed to hinder debris from entering the boot. Also, the padded collar promotes comfort.
- The brand recommends using a leather cleaning product and a nylon brush for the World Hiker Mid’s upper. These two items help erase stains and eliminate dried dirt from the footgear.
- After cleaning this Timberland product, the company suggests applying a leather conditioning product on the World Hiker Mid. This item helps restore the upper’s water repellency and preserves its quality.
- Place the newly-cleaned pair in an airy spot to dry. Do not leave the boots near a direct source of heat as it may damage them.