Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
The Timberland Killington Oxford is available in both gender's sizing. Men have size range 7 to 13 while women have sizes 7 to 12 US both in medium width. Although this shoe runs true to size, most wearer's complained about its narrowness.
Thus, they suggest purchasing a half size up especially for wearer's who have wide feet. Meanwhile, for a snug fit, Timberland used a lace-up closure with durable rope laces that can be adjusted to one's preferred tightness.
Lacing up with Killington Oxford will surely slay any outfit for any occasion because of its versatility. For a relaxed workday to the weekend outing, this straightforward and streamlined sneaker will work for almost any casual ensemble.
The leather accents boost the plush vibe while the mesh upper gives a refreshing feeling. Some use this for office, camping, and even to the weekend clubbing. This go-to pair can also work as do-anything footwear. A real staple accessory for users who love stylish and versatile sneaker.
This go-to footwear can be styled with denim jeans, cargo pants, or even with shorts. Some also sport this with their slacks or pair of trousers during their work days. For the ladies, some strut this with leggings or rolled up skinnies and a crisp button-down or clean tees for a smart casual look. Few were also seen sporting the Killington Oxford with a skirt or cute shirt dresses giving ladies just right amount of drama to their style.
While the Timberland Killington Oxford features simplified look, many consider this noteworthy for the mixed materials used in the shoe. The plush leather stripe overlaid on mesh upper gives the best of both worlds - feeling casually comfortable while strutting luxurious vibe.
Timberland company was first called the Abington Shoe Company founded in 1952. They first used the injection-molding technology in shoes in 1962 that paved the way for the innovation of waterproof cleats suitable for the cold and tropical weather conditions.
Due to the massive popularity of the waterproof footwear, the brand added lifestyle and boat shoes in their impressive arsenal of offered footwear. The brand started the expansion in the US and worldwide in the 80s and purchased a bigger factory in Tennessee to cater the international market.
The brand concentrated in expanding their offered products such as backpacks, watches, and kid's footwear in the 1990s and further improved their influence in Europe. In 2011, The Timberland unified with the VF Company which turned them a leading footwear provider in its sector and earned amounting to $1.8 billion in 2015.
The Timberland Killington Oxford is one of the impressive models of the Timberland that delivers a versatile look that can suit any ensemble. It is made of luxurious leather and breathable mesh upper with a durable sole that provides ample flexibility and comfort.
- The Timberland Killington Oxford is made of premium leather and mesh upper that is abrasion-resistant. It delivers reliable support, durability, and breathability.
- The premium leather upper is Leather Working Group (LWG) Silver-rated tannery. The LWG is a group that develops rules in assessing the performances of tanners and promoting sustainable environmental business practices in the leather industry. Thus, tanneries now have improved air emissions, water sewage quality, and proper waste and restricted substance management.
- It has a durable outsole that is made of 34% recycled rubber.
- The mesh lining is made of 50% PET recycled materials.
- The Ortholite footbed prevents the odor formation for all-day comfort and freshness.
- This pair has the Sensorflex technology that delivers underfoot support, flexibility, suspension suitable for any terrain.
- This product weighs approximately 230 grams.