Timberland Bradstreet: An oxford for daily wear
Timberland has found an attractive way of turning oxfords, derbies, and brogues into classy, everyday footwear. The close-laced, low-collared Bradstreet is one of the styles that fall into such pod. Its sleek and upbeat leather makeup is suitable for corporate meetings to casual and semi-formal events.
Apart from the usual tan leather, Timberland’s tannery produces other earth-toned colorways, giving you more options for your strings of casual wear. If you want a higher ankle height, check out the Bradstreet Chukka.
What Timberland Bradstreet has to offer?
- It’s wrapped in premium nubuck that lasts for an extended period.
- The bottom layer is built with SensorFlex tech, a triple-tiered cushioning foam. A firmer and supportive foam platform rests just under the foot, while below it are two other softer ones for suspension and flexibility.
- This sneaker allows you to be agile as it’s structured with lightweight components.
- A moisture-wicking, cushy OrthoLite footbed is used for added comfort.
- Its interior wall is made up of yarns produced from recycled PET bottles. Aside from offering comfort, it is built to be durable.