WeightMen: 14.2ozWomen: 11oz
WidthMen: NormalWomen: Normal
- The Terra Fi 5 Universal is a Teva sandal built for adventurers who need a combination of comfort and performance for water hiking excursions. It inherits a quick-drying polyester webbing upper of its predecessor, the Teva Terra Fi 4, for comfort and durability.
- Just like its older sibling, the Teva Terra Fi 5 Universal is able to create a cushioned ride with its polyurethane (PU) midsole. That said, this version doesn’t come with the Terra Fi 4’s nylon shank and Shoc Pad unit.
- Teva updated the Terra Fi 5 Universal’s outsole by using a combination of Durabrasion and Spider rubber compounds to construct it. The result renders grip on wet and dry environments.
The Teva Terra Fi 5 Universal is a water-ready hiking sandal for men and women. It is available in standard width and whole sizes only. The footgear’s fit may be customized using its hook and loop closure system. It also runs relatively true to size.
Keeping users stable on rugged terrain is the Teva Terra Fi 5 Universal’s rubber outsole. It uses two compounds - Spider and Durabrasion. The former is a non-marking rubber material that delivers grip while the latter imbues this component with durability. Its profile is filled with sharp quadrilateral lugs that render traction on wet and dry surfaces. Moreover, the outsole’s heel brake grants added control when traversing downhill conditions.
Giving wearers cushioning and stability is the Teva Terra Fi 5 Universal’s midsole. It’s made of PU foam, a resilient material that absorbs shock and yields responsiveness when negotiating challenging trails. It functions in tandem with the sandal’s non-removable EVA footbed to create a cushioned and comfortable ride.
The Teva Terra Fi 5 Universal’s upper is made of durable polyester webbing straps that dry quickly after being exposed to water. Its closure system uses several hooks, loops and velcro patches for fit management.
- The brand recommends hand washing this Teva product using warm water and antimicrobial soap.
- Do not machine wash the Terra Fi 5 Universal as it may damage both the footgear and the appliance.
- Use a soft-bristled brush to clean the sandal’s sole from dirt and debris.
- Allow the Teva Terra Fi 5 Universal to dry in a ventilated area that’s far from any direct source of heat.