Supra Stacks II
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
85% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Size and fit
Supra’s low-top Stacks II offers users an accurate fit which can be purchased at sizes running from 4 to 14 US and 5.5 to 14.5 US for the men’s and women’s respectively. Inside this sneaker, the feet are surrounded by breathable padded lining made of mesh. It is also braced by a cushioned inlay sole that’s thick on the heel and thin on the front for that enhanced boardfeel. Non-skaters may benefit from these comfort-giving features especially when utilizing this sneaker for long walks. The traditional lace-up closure secures the feet down.
Supra Stacks II Style
Wearing Supra Stacks II is an indication that either skate wear has gradually influenced your lifestyle or you’ve become an avid skateboarder. The carefree spirit of skateboarding is reflected in the straightforward cut of this shoe. Its unrestricted design which comes in over 20 color options seamlessly melds with any pair of casual attire, like tees and jogger pants, graphic-printed shirts and slim jeans, and crewneck sweatshirts and shorts, accentuated by beanies or snapback caps. It absorbs all the essential rudiments of skateboarding as it is built with protective features such as double stitched upper, slightly padded collar, and cushioned cupsole.
Supra Stacks II is a sneaker that’s built for skateboarding loaded with tech elements from the upper down to the sole. The use of durable textile cover reinforced by dual stitching on high wear areas protracts the lifespan of this shoe. The padded mesh lining not only offers breathability but shield for the feet against sudden bumps and blows. The SupraFoam midsole serves as shock resistance for added comfort, while the cupsole structured bottom provides skaters longer time to enjoy their skateboard. Lastly, the sticky full-length gum unit at the base of the shoe gives users an outstanding communication with their boards.
Supra Stacks II History
Supra had established its strong and stable ties among a network of skateboarding communities at a time when the brand was conceived by dedicated entrepreneur Angel Cabada in 2006. Since then, this American brand has been dispensing tech-laden, skate-specific sneakers for skateboarding, decked with dynamic color narratives.
Somehow Supra has become a central force in some of the skate scenes as it was able to tie up music, arts, and skateboarding in campaigning for its models and in reaching out to its targeted audience. It is not surprising that several athletes and musicians have played envoys of the brand. These men, who are partially responsible for propagating the Supra lineup, include Chad Muska, Jim Greco, Terry Kennedy, Erik Ellington, Tom Penny, and Antwuan Dixon.
Starting May 2010, Supra came out with a series of Stacks performance shoes designed and skated by pro rider Terry Kennedy (TK). The initial drop, a follow-through of his signature high-top TK Society, was a low-top made of canvas and leather with a TK tag on the tongue.
When Supra and Kennedy drew apart in 2013, the brand redefined the vulcanized TK shoe and introduced the cupsoled Supra Stacks II, which is a direct spinoff of the Supra TK Stacks Vulc skate shoe. The Stacks II made use of supportive features such as durable materials, double stitch reinforcement on high-wear areas, and cushioning components that safeguard the feet from impacts.
- The Supra Stacks II is a contemporary low-top skate shoe built on a lightweight cupsole that provides excellent traction and protection without having to negotiate boardfeel.
- The upper of this sneaker is covered with supple suede and hard wearing canvas.
- The padded interior offers an airy feeling with its lining made of mesh.
- The midsole is enhanced with a SupraFoam property that grants full-length impact, shock, and impact resistance, as well as maximum bendability, which allows users to fly with their skateboards.
- Tons of loads are removed from the bottom which is made of cushioned cup sole that not only cradles the feet in every stride but offers traction and support. Plus, board feel is uncompromised.
- The rubber outsole is built with hard wearing properties.
- The Stacks II has a thinly padded collar with a slim figure.
- The Supra Stacks II eliminated Terry Kennedy’s branding on the tongue in place of the Supra logo.
- The film outfit Ubisoft and Supra merged for a limited edition sneaker release branded as the Stacks II Assassins Creed in connection to the movie “Assassins Creed,” which is screened in October 2017. Unlike the previous Stacks II releases, this edition has a translucent icy sole.