Shoes best for road, track and light gravel. See the best road shoes.
Shoes best for trail, off road, mountains and other unstable surfaces. See the best trail shoes.
Good to know
As long as you stick to the road or path, and if you want just one running shoe, buy a road running shoe.
Neutral / cushion / high arch
Shoes for runners who does not need any additional arch support (Around 50% of runners). Best for people with high or medium high arches. See the best neutral shoes.
Stability / overpronation / normal arch
Shoes for runners who needs arch support (Around 45% of runners). Best for runners with a normal arch. See the best stability shoes.
Motion control / severe overproanation / flat feet
Shoes for runners who needs a lot of arch support. Best for runners with flat feet. See the best motion control shoes.
Good to know
Cushioned shoes for your daily easy running. Great comfort. See best shoes for daily running.
Lightweight shoes good for races, interval training, tempo runs and fartlek. Here are the best competition running shoes.
Good to know
If you want just one pair of shoes, buy a shoe for daily running.
The height difference from the heel to the forefoot, also known as heel drop, toe spring, heel to toe spring or simply drop.
There are many opinions about what a good heel drop is. We do not recommend any in particular. Lean more in this video.
Experts are running shoe geeks, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
0 / 100 based on 0 expert reviews
These are visual presentations, not reviews
Skechers Venice History
The Skechers Venice is a silhouette made for the streets. It has other iterations which include the Venice - Santee Shoe (a model that features a rubber shell toe front) and Venice - Highland (which has perforated accents). There’s also a version which honors Mark Nason, Skechers USA’s Executive Vice President of Product Development since 2002.
Skechers Venice Style
The Skechers Venice has a clean, smooth and comfy style that’s ready for day-to-day strolls along the streets. The sleek leather upper has overlay and stitching accents and a lace up closure for a refined casual appearance. The Skechers Venice works well with casual and sporty outfits.
Fit & Sizing
The Skechers Venice is a men’s shoe available in sizes 6.5 to 14. Women are suggested to go 1 1/2 sizes down to purchase the shoe and get the right fit. Skechers offers the model in medium and wide widths. The front has a lace up closure which gives the foot a snug fit. The Memory Foam adjusts to the contours of the wearer’s foot.
- The Skechers Venice looks like the Saint Laurent SL/01.
- The smooth leather upper is lightly textured.
- The Skechers logo is subtly printed on the side heel panel.
- The tongue and collar are lightly padded.
- The shoe lining is made of a smooth fabric.
- It features a vulcanized rubber midsole with a toe bumper that’s textured.
- The heel measures 2/3 inch.
- The flexible rubber outsole is siped for traction.
- The Skechers Venice boasts the Memory Foam technology, which provides instant comfort and contours to different foot shapes for a personalized fit. It started as an innovation and eventually grew to become a necessary piece of Skechers’ footwear lines.
- The lifestyle and shoe company applied a comfort material for bedtime to this technology so that people can be comfy wherever they go.