Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
Heel heightMen: 25mm
WidthMen: Normal, Wide
Updates to Skechers Track - Bucolo
- The Track - Bucolo is a Skechers workout shoe designed to deliver a mix of style and lightweight comfort. It has a low-cut profile that fosters unrestricted ankle mobility.
- The upper is made of smooth action leather for protection and support. Mesh panels have been installed on the sides, the toe box, and the collar for ventilation.
- The full-length Memory Foam insole serves as the initial cushioning. It molds to the contours of the foot for thorough coverage of each crevice.
- Underneath it is a lightweight midsole. It is made to attenuate shock to protect the foot from the impact that may cause unnecessary stress and potential injuries. It has a flexible form that promotes natural foot flexion.
- The rubber outsole aims to enhance traction on a wide variety of surfaces. It is also characterized by its flexibility, making it complementary with the midsole’s structure.
Skechers Track - Bucolo size and fit
The Skechers Track - Bucolo is engineered to suit the foot shape and biomechanics of men. It typically runs true to size, so it follows the standard training shoe sizing scheme. It is available in two width options: D - Medium and 2E - Wide.
The Skechers Track - Bucolo has rubber covering the bottom. This material displays traction on various types of surfaces. It is also flexible to enable the user to move freely during workouts.
The Skechers Track - Bucolo employs the full-length Memory Foam insole to cushion the foot. It is also lightweight to let the wearer feel light on their foot.
A featherweight midsole attenuates impact that bars potential injuries and stress. It is pliable to permit natural movements.
A smooth action leather fabric covers the top part of the Skechers Track - Bucolo. It is rigid enough to protect and steady the foot during training sessions. Mesh panels have been sewn into the key areas to enable air to circulate within the foot chamber. Leather overlays adorn the high-wear toe, side, and heel areas for support.
The trainer utilizes a traditional lace closure for an adjustable fit. The lacing system also contributes to the lateral support as it creates fortified sidewalls when the laces are pulled taut.
The collar and tongue have been padded to protect the skin against irritations. They also make the footwear fit more snugly to thwart accidental heel slippage.