- The Track - Bucolo is a Skechers workout shoe designed to deliver a mix of style and lightweight comfort. It has a low-cut profile that fosters unrestricted ankle mobility.
- The upper is made of smooth action leather for protection and support. Mesh panels have been installed on the sides, the toe box, and the collar for ventilation.
- The full-length Memory Foam insole serves as the initial cushioning. It molds to the contours of the foot for thorough coverage of each crevice.
- Underneath it is a lightweight midsole. It is made to attenuate shock to protect the foot from the impact that may cause unnecessary stress and potential injuries. It has a flexible form that promotes natural foot flexion.
- The rubber outsole aims to enhance traction on a wide variety of surfaces. It is also characterized by its flexibility, making it complementary with the midsole’s structure.
The Skechers Track - Bucolo is engineered to suit the foot shape and biomechanics of men. It typically runs true to size, so it follows the standard training shoe sizing scheme. It is available in two width options: D - Medium and 2E - Wide.
The Skechers Track - Bucolo has rubber covering the bottom. This material displays traction on various types of surfaces. It is also flexible to enable the user to move freely during workouts.
The Skechers Track - Bucolo employs the full-length Memory Foam insole to cushion the foot. It is also lightweight to let the wearer feel light on their foot.
A featherweight midsole attenuates impact that bars potential injuries and stress. It is pliable to permit natural movements.
A smooth action leather fabric covers the top part of the Skechers Track - Bucolo. It is rigid enough to protect and steady the foot during training sessions. Mesh panels have been sewn into the key areas to enable air to circulate within the foot chamber. Leather overlays adorn the high-wear toe, side, and heel areas for support.
The trainer utilizes a traditional lace closure for an adjustable fit. The lacing system also contributes to the lateral support as it creates fortified sidewalls when the laces are pulled taut.
The collar and tongue have been padded to protect the skin against irritations. They also make the footwear fit more snugly to thwart accidental heel slippage.