Experts are training geeks, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
- The Skechers Skech-Flex 2.0 - Milwee is the more breathable and lightweight cousin of the Skech-Flex 2.0. It retained the key interior features of the line but revamped the exteriors. The current iteration still has a low-cut profile for unrestricted ankle movements and multidirectional shifts.
- The upper is composed of an almost seamless Skech Knit Mesh. It is designed to deliver a light, breathable, and relaxed fit. The side, toe, and heel areas have been reinforced with stability weave panels for support.
- The air-cooled Memory Foam insole cradles the foot for full-coverage cushioning. It conforms to the curves of the sole for a personalized sensation.
- It employs the Skech-Flex 2.0 midsole to protect against impact. It is lightweight and flexible to allow the reviewer to cope with the dynamic movements of their workout. It also has an articulated design for improved pliability.
- The rubber outsole is designed to offer strong grip on a diverse range of surfaces. It is also created to move with the wearer’s foot, which makes it appropriate for the explosive motions of fitness training.
The Skechers Skech-Flex 2.0 - Milwee is a training shoe that has been specially made to accommodate the biomechanics and foot shape of men. It comes in two width options: D - Medium and 4E - Extra Wide. The model tends to run big due to its relaxed fit, so buyers are recommended to go one size smaller than their usual.
Rubber covers the bottom of the Skechers Skech-Flex 2.0 - Milwee. This material displays strong grip on different types of surfaces for a secure foothold upon landing. It is patterned with flex grooves that promote natural foot flexion.
The air-cooled Memory Foam insole lines the full length of the underfoot for a plush and cushioned feel. This cushioning molds to the crevices of the foot for personalized comfort.
It employs the lightweight Skech-Flex 2.0 technology to steady the foot and protect it against impact. It features an articulated design for optimal flexibility.
The Skechers Skech-Flex 2.0 - Milwee utilizes the Skech Knit mesh which features engineered areas to allow air to circulate inside the foot chamber. It is almost seamless to maintain its lightweight form. Stability weave panels are installed on the heel, sides, and toe to prevent wobbling. It is fashioned into the brand’s proprietary Relaxed Fit design to give sufficient room for toe splaying.
It employs a traditional lacing system for a secure closure. It also improves lateral stability as it pulls the sides taut when the laces are tightened, therefore creating a makeshift wall that steadies the foot.
The collar and tongue are padded to protect the skin against abrasions. They also make the shoe fit more snugly and comfortably.