Skechers Reggae Fest - Neap
Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
77% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Size and fit
Offered exclusively in women's version, the Skechers Reggae Fest - Neap belongs to the low top category.
Because of the slip-on fashion and stretchable upper of the Reggae Fest - Neap, sneakerheads can expect foot-hugging lockdown. This encourages a slippage- and irritation-free experience. Meanwhile, the bungee stretch elastic laces of the shoe pushes the foot further into the midsole for heightened security.
Skechers Reggae Fest - Neap Style
Featuring a slip-on, low-top construction, the Skechers Reggae Fest - Neap is meant to exude a rugged outdoor look. With an engineered knit mesh upper, the sneaker evokes a simple yet functional configuration perfect for trail, morning, or evening walks.
Made available in neutral colors, the Reggae Fest - Neap serves a versatile use. It can easily be paired with denim shorts or skinny jeans and plain tees for a casual, laidback look.
Part of the Relaxed Fit series from Skechers, the Reggae Fest - Neap is engineered with the brand's Relaxed Fit technology, as the name suggests. This fit system pledges a roomy and seamless envelopment around the foot for all-day comfort.
Implemented on the midsole of the kick is an Air Cooled Memory Foam which promotes a plush underfoot sensation. It also serves as the arch support of the sneaker for even impact distribution.
For optimized ventilation within the foot compartment and a unique look, the slip-on shoe features an open side design. This also adheres to its featherlight construction, preventing drag.
Skechers Reggae Fest - Neap History
The inception of Skechers goes back to the year 1992. The establishment was founded by the then founder and owner of the L.A. Gear, Robert Greenberg. The growth of Skechers is all owed to the endorsements from well-known celebrities, making it one of the fastest-growing brands in the US.
Until today, Skechers remains one of the top brands in the industry. Recognized for offering highly innovative products, the company crafts two types of shoes—lifestyle and athleisure footwear. Belonging to the lifestyle section, Skechers Reggae Fest - Neap is comprised of the Memory Foam cushioning system.
Nice to know
- Giving the sneaker its unusual exterior is its open side design. This composition allows for maximum air circulation, keeping the foot cool and dry.
- The slip-on kick is outfitted with a rounded toe dressed in rubber. This protects the toe from sharp ground elements while adding to the strength of the shoe.
- The midsole construction of the Skechers shoe highlights impact protection, preventing strain and injury on the foot.
- For unrestrained foot motions and pronounced grip, a flexible rubber traction outsole is configured into the sneaker's design.
- Since the kick is also about amplifying convenience, rear and front pull-tabs are added.