Shoes best for road, track and light gravel. See the best road shoes.
Shoes best for trail, off road, mountains and other unstable surfaces. See the best trail shoes.
Good to know
As long as you stick to the road or path, and if you want just one running shoe, buy a road running shoe.
Neutral / cushion / high arch
Shoes for runners who does not need any additional arch support (Around 50% of runners). Best for people with high or medium high arches. See the best neutral shoes.
Stability / overpronation / normal arch
Shoes for runners who needs arch support (Around 45% of runners). Best for runners with a normal arch. See the best stability shoes.
Motion control / severe overproanation / flat feet
Shoes for runners who needs a lot of arch support. Best for runners with flat feet. See the best motion control shoes.
Good to know
Cushioned shoes for your daily easy running. Great comfort. See best shoes for daily running.
Lightweight shoes good for races, interval training, tempo runs and fartlek. Here are the best competition running shoes.
Good to know
If you want just one pair of shoes, buy a shoe for daily running.
The height difference from the heel to the forefoot, also known as heel drop, toe spring, heel to toe spring or simply drop.
There are many opinions about what a good heel drop is. We do not recommend any in particular. Lean more in this video.
Experts are sneaker fanatics, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
0 / 100 based on 0 expert reviews
These are visual presentations, not reviews
Skechers Mark Nason Hardee History
The Skechers Mark Nason Hardee shoe is a fusion of comfort and modern design. It belongs to the American footwear label’s Mark Nason collection which started in 2000. It was a line by Mark Nason, Skechers USA’s Executive Vice President of Product Development. The brand offered footwear and accessories with exotic designs that are inspired by the 70’s era of rock and roll.
Skechers Mark Nason Hardee Style
The Skechers Mark Nason Hardee shoe exemplifies a smooth, light and cool design. Although it is not inspired by sporty shoes, the Skechers design team did a good job of applying performance tooling to the shoe. This means that wearers get a dress shoe that has the comfort given by athletic shoes. It goes great with a variety of styles including work, casual and travel outfits.
Fit & Sizing
The Skechers Mark Nason Hardee is a men’s shoe. It is offered in a wide range of sizes from 6.5 to 16. It provides an optimum fit with its lace up closure.
- It features a DressKnit upper that is nearly seamless. The upper is accented with stitching and woven-in detail.
- The shoe is water resistant.
- The front and sides have knit-in open weave panels which have a cooling effect on the foot.
- The collar and tongue are lightly padded.
- The vamp of the Skechers Mark Nason Hardee features metal eyelets.
- The lining is made of a smooth fabric.
- The midsole is lightweight and flexible.
- The Skechers Mark Nason Hardee has an Air Cooled Memory Foam insole which serves as cushioning. This technology is a Skechers staple. It conforms to the shape of the wearer’s foot to bring a custom fit.
- The dress style heel measures 3/4 inch.
- The outsole also has a dress style.
- The rounded toe box is solid and promotes stability.