Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
Training footwear typically weighs between 200g and 300g per shoe to accommodate agile workouts. Minimalist trainers go as low as 150g, while weightlifting shoes can go as high as 500g.
Heel heightMen: 32mm
WidthMen: Extra wide, Standard, WideWomen: Standard
Updates to Skechers Haniger - Casspi
- The Haniger - Casspi is part of the Skechers line of workout footwear that is engineered to keep up with a wide variety of physical fitness activities. It has a low-cut profile to promote mobility of the ankle for unrestricted direction changes.
- The upper is made of smooth leather that protects and stabilizes the foot during side-to-side movements. The sides and the front have perforations in order to allow the air to circulate within the foot-chamber.
- It uses a two-strap closure system for a precise fit. It is also created to offer secure lockdown to bar instances of heel slippage.
- A full-length Memory Foam insole cradles the underfoot for cushioning. It conforms to the curves of the foot for a personalized feel.
- The lightweight midsole is meant to act as a supportive platform to steady the wearer. It absorbs impact as well.
- The outsole is made of durable rubber for traction on a diverse range of surfaces. It is designed to be flexible in order to move and bend with the foot.
Skechers Haniger - Casspi size and fit
The Skechers Haniger - Casspi is built to accommodate men’s feet. It tends to run true to size and follows the standard training shoe sizing scheme. It comes in only one width option, D - Medium.
Rubber covers the entire bottom of the Skechers Haniger - Casspi to have a strong grip on different types of surfaces. It is a flexible material that gives the freedom to move unrestricted.
The Skechers Haniger - Casspi employs a Memory Foam insole for cushioning. It cradles the entire foot for equal coverage. The material molds to contours of the sole for personalized comfort.
A lightweight midsole is installed underneath. It has shock-absorbing properties to attenuate impact. It steadies the foot to prevent wobbling as well.
The Skechers Haniger - Casspi utilizes soft leather to cover the top part of the model. The upper is somewhat rigid as it aims to give support. The heel and sides are perforated for ventilation.
The synthetic overlays wrap around the key areas of the upper to serve as reinforcements. They prevent the leather from ripping due to the stress brought on by strenuous movements. They are also made to provide additional support.
The collar and tongue have been padded for comfort. They protect the skin from chafing. They also make the footwear fit more snugly.
A dual-strap hook-and-loop closure is used to adjust the fit according to the wearer’s preference. It locks down the foot as well.