Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
WeightMen: 7.2ozWomen: 5.5oz
Training footwear typically weighs between 200g and 300g per shoe to accommodate agile workouts. Minimalist trainers go as low as 150g, while weightlifting shoes can go as high as 500g.
Heel heightMen: 38mmWomen: 38mm
WidthMen: NormalWomen: Normal
Experts are training geeks, who post reviews at youtube, directly at RunRepeat or at their own websites. Each expert is categorized from level 1 to level 5 based on expertise. See stats on expert reviews and how we calculate scores here.
Are you an expert? Apply to contribute here.
Updates to Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids
- The Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids is a slip-on footwear created with innovative technologies to offer its wearers the comfort that they need during walking. With its Ultra Go cushioning and the high-rebound Ultra Pillars system, it resembles the original Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra.
- The upper is made of a soft woven mesh material. It has a seamless construction that is meant to offer comfort to the skin.
- The lightweight Ultra Go technology is used in the midsole. It offers energy transfer that adds propulsion power to the foot upon striking the ground.
- The Goga Mat footbed cradles the foot for a fresh and cool feel. It has responsive properties as well.
- Its outsole makes use of the Ultra Pillars. It is meant to react to every step of the wearer.
Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids size an fit
The Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids is engineered to suit both men and women. The sizing ranges from US 7 to 14 with the standard width of D - Medium for men and B - Medium for women.
The outsole of Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids has Ultra Pillars. These mechanisms line the middle of the sole to react to the walker’s steps for additional comfort. It delivers a shock-absorbing experience.
The Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids features a midsole that has a lightweight nature. It employs the Ultra Go technology. This type of cushioning responds to your every stride with extra bounce.
Atop it is the Air Cooled Goga Mat. It is a breathable insole which aims to deliver high-rebound cushioning.
A soft woven athletic mesh fabric is used for the upper of the Skechers GOwalk Evolution Ultra - Rapids. Its knitted style lets the air circulate throughout the foot chamber, keeping the foot cool and dry even in a full day of use.
The toe and heel areas are reinforced with panel overlays. They protect these high-wear sections to bar tears and rips.
The collar is softly padded. It prevents chafing and gives comfort to the skin.
A pull-on loop is attached to the rearfoot part. It makes for a simple wear-on experience.