Shoes with optimum cushioning, lateral support, and flexibility for daily workouts and studio sessions. See workout shoes
Versatile, low-profile shoes for constantly varied exercises including plyometrics, sprinting, weightlifting, and rope climbing. See CrossFit shoes
Shoes for daily wear that ensure a smooth walking gait cycle. Check out walking shoes
For people with normal pronation. Also provide support for high-arched feet with underpronation (excessive outward rolling of the foot). See neutral training shoes
For people with low-arched or flat feet and moderate overpronation (excessive inward rolling of the foot). See stability training shoes
Shoes feature stabilizing technologies for people with severe overpronation. See motion control training shoes
Good to know
Stability and motion control add-ons are uncommon for workout shoes and are never present in CrossFit or weightlifting footwear. They are mostly found in walking shoes where the gait is easier to correct.
Training footwear typically weighs between 200g and 300g per shoe to accommodate agile workouts. Minimalist trainers go as low as 150g, while weightlifting shoes can go as high as 500g.
Updates to Skechers GOwalk 4 - Privilege
- The Skechers GOwalk 4 - Privilege belongs to the acclaimed line of Skechers walking footwear that was crafted to exude both style and functionality. It has a slip-on construction to make the model convenient to put on, which makes it ideal for active and spontaneous users.
- The upper is constructed with a soft mesh fabric that moves with the foot while walking. It has a knit-in finish for breathability and comfort.
- The insole provides improved cushioning and support, thanks to the Air Cooled Goga Mat technology. It also keeps the foot fresh even during long periods of walking.
- The midsole of the Skechers GOwalk 4 - Privilege is engineered to bear innovative and highly responsive characteristics with the 5GEN midsole. This technology aims to give comfort, softness, energy return, and shock absorption.
- The footgear utilizes the Goga Pillars in its outsole. These four pillars are lined up in the middle to support the arch and protect the foot from impact.
Skechers GOwalk 4 - Privilege size and fit
The Skechers GOwalk 4 - Privilege is geared towards active female individuals who are always on the go. The size ranges from US 5 to 13, with half sizes in between. It is only available in the B - Medium width profile.
The outsole unit of the GOwalk 4 - Privilege is bolstered with the Goga Pillars technology. It has an improved seamless design that offers shock absorption and arch support. The midfoot has a tapered cut for additional arch stability.
The Skechers GOwalk 4 - Privilege has a midsole that is fabricated with the 5GEN cushioning mechanism. It offers a responsive and soft-padded feel to brace every step.
It is covered with the Air Cooled Goga Mat insole. It serves as supplementary support and cushioning.
This slip-on walking trainer uses a soft mesh upper which is made to flex naturally with the foot. It has a nearly one-piece knit construction that renders a breathable, lightweight, and comfortable fit.
It has a stretch knit collar. It allows the shoe’s mouth to open up for a smoother foot entry while still maintaining its snugness to prevent accidental heel slippage.
A pull tab is sewn onto the rearfoot area. It makes the act of slipping on the shoe much easier.