Review coming soon
Skechers GOrun Horizon Vanish 2 has just been released by Skechers. Our experts are working on a detailed review. Please, come back later.
Get an email when final verdict is ready:
Skechers GOrun Horizon Vanish 2: weight of a flat, “soul” of a trainer
Other than the upper colorway, the GOrun Horizon Vanish 2 is nearly identical to the first iteration. It is still an unbelievably light, firm trainer for short distances with some extra cushioning. It is also described as a flat that doesn’t compromise comfort.
For its budget-friendly price and added stack compared to a traditional track shoe, it can also be recommended as a beginner racing flat.
What is it best for?
- Shorter distances: intervals, 5K, 10K, half-marathon max (but not recommended)
- Moderate to faster paces
What’s to like about the GOrun Horizon Vanish 2
- “Disappearing” upper: thin, transparent, highly breathable ripstop mesh that is reminiscent of Skechers Speed Elite and Razor 3 Elite
- Snug, performance-oriented fit (something NOT to like by wide-footed runners)
- M-Strike design: encourages smooth, natural, and efficient strides
- Ultra Flight cushioning: lightweight, responsive, much firmer than Hyperburst, but flexible
- Asymmetric lacing system: secure fit without irritation
- Goodyear outsole: highly durable, it takes the shape of small pods that are strategically placed to give traction and protection in the right areas