Who should buy the Skechers Equalizer Persistent
The Skechers Equalizer Persistent might suit you well if:
- You like footwear with a muted yet fashion-forward design.
- You are looking for a shoe that offers lasting comfort all day.
Fit and sizing
The Skechers Equalizer Persistent is only offered in men's sizing scheme. With its slip-on fashion, convenient envelopment around the foot is provided. Graced with a fusion of faux leather and mesh upper materials, the slip-on shoe amplifies lockdown, preventing any form of slippage or unwanted shoe dislodgement.
Style of the Skechers Equalizer Persistent
Flaunting a casual moc style, the Skechers Equalizer Persistent is ideal for wearers wanting versatile use. The shoe presents a simple and plain composition that can easily be matched with almost any outfit.
Outfitted with both faux leather and mesh upper, the sneaker can go well with a pair of shorts or pants and plain tees. Thanks to its minimalist configuration, it can even go well with a smart-casual ensemble.
Making the Equalizer Persistent a standout among the rest of the casual sneakers in the market is its Memory Foam footbed. The incorporation of this midsole technology heightens the plush underfoot sensation within the foot chamber for all-day comfort.
Meanwhile, the FlexSole midsole foam of the kick targets improved support and shock absorption. This enables better stability and foot protection from any strain or injury.
To promote the natural bend of the foot and the surface adherence of the shoe, a flexible traction outsole is implemented.
History of the Skechers Equalizer Persistent
Founded in 1992 by Robert Greenberg, also the founder of L.A. Gear, Skechers' main goal has always been to offer attractive athletic and casual footwear. Starting with utility-style boots and skate shoes, the brand has made a reputable image for itself, becoming a household name among purchasers.
The popularity of the shoe company grew through celebrity endorsements. It has even garnered the status of being one of the US' fastest-growing footwear brands.
For its first years, the establishment focused on producing casual sneakers. One of its well-loved models is its slip-on shoe, giving users a sufficient amount of style and convenience. However, the company later diversified, offering a range of athleisure shoes, further cementing its name in the shoe manufacturing industry. To this day, Skechers still remains a go-to brand among many sneakerheads and athletes alike.
Nice to know about the Skechers Equalizer Persistent
- Added as embellishments to the shoe are the front and side overlays. These reinforce the structure of the slip-on sneaker while increasing support and security around the foot.
- The side panels serve as the airflow system of the sneaker, letting in the air for a cool in-shoe feel.
- Placed on each side of the casual shoe are elastic fabric panels that increase the convenience of the entry of the foot.
- To augment comfort and ensure an irritation-free experience, a padded collar, and soft, seamless lining are integrated into the Skechers kick's engineering.