Extremely popular sneakers because of their price range, versatility when it comes to style, and freedom of movement. Almost everyone is guaranteed to have low-top sneakers in their shoe rotation.
Mid-top sneakers extend toward the ankle for a little more support and hold. These lie somewhere in the middle between low-top and high-top sneakers in terms of usage and popularity.
Sneakers with collars that go above the ankles for optimal hold and support are some of the most sought-after models in lifestyle shoes. Most of these shoes take their roots from basketball and have easily or fashionably crossed to mainstream wear.
Good to know
Regardless of cut, it's always good to start with sneakers that can be worn for the daily grind, also called as "beaters" by some, as these are usually cheaper, easy to clean, and still gives that lifestyle "edge" before going for those wallet-thinning models.
Sneakers dominantly take their heritage from running, basketball, skate, tennis, training, hiking, and football. Still retaining a few of their performance-based technologies, these sneakers have transcended their respective niches and have successfully and popularly transformed themselves as staples of fashion footwear.
Sneakers designed for a laidback, "cool" vibe that is built for lifestyle wear right from the get-go.
Good to know
Brands are now blending elements of performance and casual appeal in basically every sneaker. One can hardly go wrong with a sports-inspired sneaker or a simple casual shoe.
Good to know
Shoes sharing the same inspiration, history, materials, or technologies are routinely assembled under one compilation for the convenience of those who may wish to categorize or label their own collection as such. The classic collections like the Adidas Originals, Air Max 1, Air Force 1, new balance classic sneakers, and the Classic Leather head the pack of frequently asked about collections.
Skechers D'Lites - Diamonds Are Forever History
Since its establishment in 1992, the Skechers brand has been producing quality products that offer comfort, diversity, good performance, fashion trendy, and a wallet-friendly price. The brand continues to develop and improve their products to further meet the needs of the people.
Skechers introduced some footwear collection, and one of these is the Skechers D’Lites. The collection offers quality footwear products for men, women, and children that showcase both comfort and style yet at a reasonable price.
The Skechers D’Lites – Diamonds Are Forever is a great addition to the collection as it has been given praises by those who are loyal to the brand and are fans of the collection. The almost one-piece upper of the shoe is made with athletic knit mesh fabric decorated with the rhinestud sequins, adding to its appeal. The shoe gives both the athletic and trendy vibe, making it one of Skechers users a favorite.
Skechers D'Lites - Diamonds Are Forever Style
The training and walking sleek design of the Skechers D’Lites – Diamonds Are Forever showcases a sporty and athletic style. But along with it, the low-top sneaker also offers the casual style for the wearer to use it for casual purposes. The flexibility of the shoe in style gives it the ability to match with various choices for attire.
Fit & Sizing
The Skechers D’Lites – Diamonds Are Forever offers an adjustable fit that corresponds accordingly to the wearer’s preferences with its lace-up closure system. This low-top shoe is offered exclusively in women’s sizing that ranges from size 6.5 to size 11. Half sizes are available, and the shoe is offered in medium width.
The rhinestud sequin accents that give off a glittering effect on the upper of the Skechers D’Lites – Diamonds Are Forever carries the whole look of the shoe. It adds more to the appeal of the sneaker, making it an eye-catcher for those who like some bling.
- The Skechers D’Lites – Diamonds Are Forever may be sold out at some retailers.
- The heel of the sneaker approximately measures 1 ¼ inches.
- The signature Skechers “S” logo is displayed on the sides of the sneaker.
- The shoe features the metal lace plate with the D’Lites logo.
- The shiny patent tongue detail can be observed on the shoe.
- Stitching accents are displayed on the shoe.
- The special edition diamond-shaped metal accents can be seen on the heel stripe and on the laces of the shoe.
- The sneaker is built with a glitter finish eyelets.
- The midsole of the shoe is also given with a touch of a glitter finish.
- For a good in-shoe feel, a soft fabric shoe lining is built in the shoe.
- A flexible rubber outsole can be observed on the shoe which offers great traction.
- A heel fabric stripe overlay is observed on the shoe with a pull-on top loop.
- The Skechers D’Lites – Diamonds Are Forever is an updated version of the classic D’Lites design featuring a sleek finish.