Shimano IC300: Easy transition from studio to street
The Shimano IC300 is a women's indoor cycling shoe that is SPD-compatible. It is one of two Shimano indoor bike shoe models. The IC300 is the more casually inclined option compared to its cousin, the Shimano IC500.
Compared to the IC500's traditional cycling looks and features, the IC300 displays a casual design and provides a feel reminiscent of the everyday sneaker.
Highlights and benefits of the IC300
- Breathable and supportive: Sock mesh upper with reinforcements
- Versatile looks: Looks good on the indoor bike and in casual settings
- Easy and on-the-go fine-tuning: BOA L6 dial
- Pedaling stability and walking comfort: Mid-length plate and EVA midsole
- Pedal connection and pedal power: SPD cleat
- Natural walking experience: Recessed cleat design
A similar shoe you may want to check out
Pearl Izumi X-Road Fuel v5. If you are after a casual looking indoor cycling shoe with a stiffer sole, this Pearl Izumi model is for you. Compared to the IC300, this shoe looks more like a running shoe and offers more outsole tread action and rigidity. Both shoes are in the $110 - $115 price bracket. However, if you want a BOA-equipped shoe, the IC300 is more your style.