We are proud to announce the RunRepeat Athletic Leadership Scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded once a year to the college or university student who best demonstrates how sport and leadership are connected and lead to living a healthier, more balanced life.
We at RunRepeat want to celebrate and encourage the drive it takes to set goals, overcome hurdles and ultimately find success by rewarding active students through this scholarship opportunity.
RunRepeat believes in fostering the well being of our future generations by encouraging exercise, healthy living, education, and growth through overcoming the difficult challenges that sport enables. Through physical challenge, determination and work ethic, leadership is born.
If you’re a current full-time student at an accredited college or university, or a high school senior with a valid acceptance letter to an accredited college or university please apply.
Thanks and good luck!
RunRepeat believes that the dedication sport demands and the challenges that sport provides are great precursors in the creation of young leaders. We believe that the same drive and motivation that it takes to accomplish amazing feats in sport are the ones needed for future generations to find success.
We want to foster the belief that sport is a powerful force in young people’s lives and reward those who have found meaning and motivation because of the physical and mental challenges they’ve taken on in their lives.
- Must be an enrolled student, or a high school senior with a valid acceptance letter, at an accredited college or university.
- Applicant’s institution must be accredited or recognized by the applicant’s country as a legitimate college or university.
- Valid proof of college or university enrollment will be required for all winning submissions. (Examples of valid forms of proof of enrollment are outlined below in the “Guidelines” section)
- Applicants can only submit one application per scholarship cycle. Additional applications will be discarded.
- An applicant is ineligible if they have previously been awarded a RunRepeat scholarship.
- Applicant does not need to be a collegiate athlete. This scholarship is open to any student whose life has been influenced by sport, exercise or physical activity.
- The application is free of charge and open to any eligible students from any country.
- The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis and will be disbursed in a one-time payment.
- The winner will be subject to a thorough identity and enrollment verification process before an award is granted.
- All funds will be directly transferred (by ACH bank transfer, check, or other specified means depending on university requirements) to the financial aid office of the applicant’s college or university and appropriated to the winner’s account with the stated institution. No funds will be directly sent to the winner.
- Proof of enrollment will be verified through a current college or university class schedule or current college or university bill. Proof of enrollment must include applicant’s full name, address and date.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of sport and outdoor enthusiasts, fitness experts, and health researchers. All decisions will be final and not subject to appeal or contest.
- The scholarship recipient will be notified through the email given in their application on or before December 15th of the current year. The recipient will have fifteen days (15) days to respond with the necessary information to receive funds or the scholarship may be subject to forfeiture.
- Applicants’ essays will be judged on creativity, thoughtfulness, and insight. Winning applicants are expected to adhere to the guidelines laid out on the application form specifically with regards to the stated instructions of the essay section.
- Grammar and spelling are taken into consideration while evaluating all submissions.
- All essays must be submitted in English.
- Plagiarism is unacceptable and any submissions caught plagiarising will be immediately disqualified. Your submitted essay will be scanned by plagiarism software and double-checked by our evaluators.
Each annual scholarship awarded is two thousand dollars ($2,000 USD).
The application deadline is November 30th of the current year. Any application submitted after 11:59 pm MST, November 30th, will not be considered for the current year's scholarship opportunity and will be considered an application for the following year's scholarship.
This scholarship is not renewable. Previous scholarship recipients cannot win a second time.
How to Apply:
Fill out the submission form below. Please provide accurate personal information or you may be ineligible to win the RunRepeat Scholarship.
Any questions regarding the scholarship process should be forwarded to Scholarships@runrepeat.com.
RunRepeat was founded to help you find your next pair of shoes in a neutral, unbiased and transparent way. Every month +1 million runners, hikers, fitness buffs, football(soccer) and basketball enthusiasts visit RunRepeat.com to utilize the world’s best collection of aggregated shoe and sneaker reviews and in-depth sport-related content to asses future purchases, goals and sport-related aspirations.
Using our CoreScore, a 0-100 grading rubric that summarizes opinions from experts and users into one simple score, we know you’ll find the right shoes, for less. We even guarantee our prices and will beat any price out there by 10%.