Scarpa Rush Mid GTX
Best price from 50 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
50% say it's too small, 50% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Scarpa Rush Mid GTX: A close look
To appreciate the Rush Mid GTX more, you simply need to dig a little deeper. Fortunately for you, the points below will help you become thoroughly informed on the shoe in question.
- The over-the-ankle construction of the Rush Mid GTX doubles down on support. As it is made of reinforced fabric without overlays, it also promotes multi-directional ankle mobility.
- Its many vent panels make the boot’s interior extra breathable.
- Just like most top-quality Scarpa hiking boots, this offering has a proprietary shank (a.k.a. DST Frame) that prevents the arch from giving in.
- The hiker’s impact zones, which make up the proprietary Interactive Kinetic System (IKS), take things up a notch on the stride-efficiency front. Indeed, their presence down under translates to even more shock absorption and springier toe offs.
Nice to know
- If you happen to have come across just the Scarpa Rush, then you have seen the featured boot’s non-waterproof low-cut sibling.
- The IKS or Interactive Kinetic System has its debut in both the Scarpa Rush Mid GTX and the Rush.