Who should buy the Saucony Guide 10
You will love Saucony Guide 10 if:
- You need a supportive stability shoe for mild to severe overpronation.
- You want an affordable yet durable shoe perfect for long-distance runs.
Updates to the Saucony Guide 10
- More adaptive fit and enhanced support for overpronators
- New engineered mesh is seamless and slightly more flexible than the past model
- The new upper offers a more form-fitting fit
- Removed thick and stitched overlays, including the ones that support the eyelets
- Bigger and more holes all throughout the upper.
- Firmer midsole and heel to add a little more stability to runs and also a quicker transition from landing to take off
- A minor change in the rubber placement in the outsole improves ground contact for better stability and enhanced flexibility
- Removal of the SRC crash pad for a centered feel for the foot
Saucony's Tri-flex outsole
The Tri-flex outsole features numerous flex grooves for superior flexibility. With a very unique underfoot layout, the Guide 10 has optimal ground contact that disperses impact upon landing and delivers a more effective transition in the gait cycle.
IBR+ rubber is located in the forefoot and midfoot for improved traction. The tip of the forefoot, the heel, and other areas use XT-900 carbon rubber for added protection against wear and tear.
EVERUN technology in Saucony Guide 10
The Saucony Guide 10 continues to utilize the EVERUN technology as the top sole for a springier and more resilient ride.
Enhanced transition and better stability
Providing added cushioning is Saucony’s SSL EVA. This modified version is a bit firmer for enhanced transition and better stability for runners. Both the Everun and the SSL EVA are quite durable while still minimizing weight.
Cooler and lightweight feel with the upper
The new engineered mesh gives a more adaptive fit and optimal breathability.
Delivering lightweight support and are the FlexFilm overlays, which are melded into the upper. This heat-induced technology allows Saucony to deliver excellent support without the added weight or the risk of irritation.
The tongue and the collar provide a luxurious feel all throughout the run. A RunDry technology, which has moisture and sweat-wicking capabilities, makes every ride as cool and dry as possible.