Salomon XA Wild GTX
Best price from 54 shops
We earn affiliate commissions at no extra cost to you when you buy through us.
93% say it's true to size.
Overview of this review
Salomon XA Wild GTX: Multisport functions
A waterproof neutral runner that’s designed for those who want to run or hike through the trails, the Salomon XA Wilderness is perfect for both training and racing competitions. Whether you want to take on short or long distances, that’s not an issue with this model.
Standout features of the XA Wild GTX
- Convenient closure with the help of the shoe's Quicklace system
- Sturdy and traction-ready qualities because of its Contragrip outsole
- GTX-engineered upper keeps water out
Where can I use it?
Given the high-strength and waterproof qualities of the Salomon XA Wild GTX, it can be a perfect choice for the following:
- Wet or puddle-filled trail paths
- Steep terrains (it has a lot of surface adherence)
- Fell running
Beware, just like the brand’s Salomon Speedcross 5, the XA Wild GTX is also on the heavy side. And because waterproof shoes are not entirely impenetrable, it can get a lot heavier when it becomes wet.