Need-to-know stuff about the Salomon Tech Sandal
Quick facts and unique aspects:
- Its welded upper comes with a stitch-free liner, delivering a homey fit and feel right from the get-go.
- The Tech Sandal’s non-removable footbed has grooves that keep the foot in place, even in water.
- It is lighter than most hiking sandals in our catalog.
- Its collapsible heel, when folded in, transforms the sandal into a slip-on.
- The strap securing its heel zone may be adjusted for an even more secure lockdown.
- As it comes with a bordered forefoot, the toes will not stick out during downhill traversals.
- Its forefoot strap is connected to the ankle strap, which means it cannot be configured independently.
- You might have a difficult time removing debris from its cratered footbed.
Salomon Tech Sandal: Who is it for?
- With versatility being core to its construction, the Tech Sandal is for both trail lovers and urban adventurers.
- This offering is for those who find greater satisfaction in owning affordable and budget-friendly hiking sandals.
- Because its outsole has a mildly prominent heel brake, its patrons are likely those who rarely navigate downward slopes.