Salomon S-Lab Ultra 3: The ultimate trail racer
Designed to cater to a wide range of runners, the Salomon S-Lab Ultra series is renowned for its excellent quality and performance on various terrain. In its third installment, the S-Lab Ultra boasts an improved platform for enhanced protection and comfort.
Who is it for? Built with responsive cushioning, this unisex neutral shoe is suitable for ultra runners with normal gaits. Runners who supinate (when the outer edge of the foot caries most of the bodyweight) may also appreciate this lightweight trail footwear.
What is it for? Specifically built for long runs, this trail shoe will push you to give the best out of your 50K+ distance marathon races.
What to expect
To ensure optimal performance, the S-Lab Ultra 3 is crafted using top-quality materials. Here are some of the benefits of wearing this reliable Salomon shoe:
- Long-lasting comfort. Giving a blend of cushioning and breathability, this racer is sure to deliver a pleasant in-shoe feel while boosting the user’s performance.
- Exceptional durability. Packed with trail-specific features, this running companion is designed to withstand the challenging demands of dangerous terrains.
- Superior traction. For a firm grip on rugged and soft surfaces, an aggressive outsole with deep sharp lugs is used.
Salomon S-Lab Ultra 3 vs 2: What’s new
Several improvements have been integrated into the S-Lab Ultra 3 to produce a lighter and more comfortable version of the S-Lab Ultra 2. Here are some of the major changes infused in the S-Lab Ultra 3:
- The upper has been refined for added durability and breathability.
- A more responsive foam is utilized compared to the midsole material used in the earlier model.
- For added underfoot comfort and protection, 2mm more foam is incorporated in the S-Lab Ultra 3.